🥀 CHAPTER 21 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds while the average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds " 🌸

EMILY'S POV

STEAMY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I was in a cafe when i saw Alessandro's text , i was suprised he texted me .

I got into a taxi and gave the taxi man the address he sent to me.

It took me 40 minutes to get there , imagine  , there were so much traffic and even at that my taxi bumped into someone,  but after everything i still made it.

I went in to this really huge building,  my mouth dropped, does he own here , i went in and went to the receptionist, i saw a lady who looked 25 or above , she was skinny , but average height , she was fair with black hair and she had a caked face , isn't the makeup too much,  i mean is it anyone's wedding today ? .

" hello , sorry , I'm here to see mr Alessandro dante " i said to her.

The receptionist looked at me from my head to my toe , and scoffed. 

" look girl , i don't know who you are waltzing your ass in here asking for mr dante , just get out before i embrass you , all this lowlife girls that has a crush on the boss and they think this is some fairy tale where it comes true " she said rudely.

I have never felt so insulted in my life. I tried to be calm.

" atleast ask him if he was expecting someone " i said calmly.

" oh , so you are a whore , hmm funny , you didn't dress like one " she said .

I was fuming now.

" look you bitch , do you even think before you speak , as a receptionist you sure voice your mean less opinions loud , is this how you work here,  and what's up with the makeup you look like you came out of a horror movie " i said to her with anger in my voice.

Right now we have gathered crowds.

" you'll pay for those words " she said with a smirk. 

" security " she yelled .

I quickly got out my phone and texted Alessandro.

TO ALLY : pls come downstairs,  they are about to throw me out .

It sent and i put my phone back in my pocket i decided to stall so Alessandro can reach down.

" what did i do that you are calling the security? " i asked the idiot of a receptionist.

" you are causing a scene " she said with a smug grin that I'll love to slap off .

Two tall , ripped guys came forward and i know they were the security.

" please take her out , she's another fan girl " the receptionist said and they came close so they can carry me.

Just then a loud voice said , " don't you fucking touch her " i turn and saw Alessandro.

I ran to him and hugged him , he hugged me back.

Everyone looked suprised, " what happened cara ? " he asked me.

" i came as you said but your receptionist said that i was a whore , and I'm just some fangirl and stuffs like that, i tried explaining to her but she kept insulting me , ally " i said in a way only us would hear .

" I'm sorry about that baby " he said then pecked my lips .

I felt shy now , i smiled and put my face on his chest so i couldn't look at people .

" karen you are fired for disrespecting my girlfriend "

What ? Did he just ? Did i hear right? .

I looked up at him and he winked at me with a smirk,  i bit my lips and giggled.

Wow we were flirting in front of people.

" everyone go back to your work now " he said and we walked to the elevator. 

STEAMY SCENE ALERT ⚠️

We got into the elevator and i couldn't help frown both at that rude bitch and at the fact he lied that I'm his girl friend.

" what's wrong amore ? " he asked

" you lied about me being your girlfriend " i stated and looked at him.

" i don't get why you are angry , when i didn't even lie " i was shocked at his response .

" wha-" he cut me short by kissing me , i immediately kissed him back , i missed his lips on mine so much .

" jump " he said to me and i jumped,  he was now carrying me and we locked lips again, he brought me to the wall and we continued kissing. 

I brought my hand to his hair and ran through it , i tugged on it lightly and he groaned meaning that he likes it .

He nibbled on my lower lips, which was a way of asking for entrance but i denied him.

He brought his hands to my ass and smacked it lightly,  i moaned ,  he took the advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth .

He kept moving his tongue inside my mouth , i could taste him now and he tasted like coffee .

Everything about him enchants me , the smell of his cologne, mint and aftershave together,  was driving me insane.

Only the smell of him makes me so horny .

The elevator dinged and we separated immediately.  Like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys do you like this chapter ? 🌸

Do you want more STEAMY SCENE? 😏

Please vote and comment thank you guys 😘🤗🌸

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀