🥀 CHAPTER 38 🥀

⚠️⚠️WARNING STEAMY SCENE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SUCH SCENES I ADVISE YOU SKIP IT NOW. ⚠️⚠️

EMILY'S POV

I woke up feeling much better, my head wasn't hurting as bad as it was before,I noticed that a warmth was coming from behind me, i turned to see Alessandro sleeping, he looked so gracious and peaceful. Sometimes i wonder how such a handsome man could want me, I'm not even that beautiful.

I kept looking at Alessandro with happiness and lust, yep i was turned on by staring  at this handsome greek god.

"Enjoying the sight?" Alessandro asked in his hoarse voice, snapping me out of my daze , he didn't even open his eyes while talking to me.

"How the fuck are you awake?!, i made sure to not make any noise" i giggled , lightly slapping him on his shoulder.

"I'm in the mafia baby, any slight movement alarms me" he said with a smirk. This guy can be so egotistical.

"Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi " i awfully mimicked him.

"Are you mimicking me ?!"

"No baby, I'm singing carol of the bells " i replied with a full sarcastic voice.

"And your being sarcastic wow, you better stop it" he warned.

"Or what ?!" I asked,  i know this won't end well.

"What was that?!" He asked with a bit of shock in his voice.

"I said OR.WHAT" I made sure to stress the 'or what'.

He finally opened his eyes and glared at me, like a beast about to devour his prey.

Before i knew it Alessandro held my waist and turned us , in a way that i am now under him. I gasped at this very fast movement.

He growled, looking at me . Alessandro attacked my lips , claiming at as his own. He kissed me roughly like i was going to die or something and this was the last time he would kiss me.

We fought for dominance but as usual this Alfar male won. Alessandro moved his hand to zip of my gown and unzipped it.

He slipped the gown of me, while still kissing me, if i said i hated this roughness then i am a concrete liar.

He took one of my breast into his large hands and squeezed it.

"Gosh baby, your tittes are so soft " this was a first.

He kept squeezing my breast while still kissing me , i raised my body and turned us so that his back was resting on the headboard of the bed and i was straddling him.

I started rubbing my now dripping wet pussy covered with my panties on his bulge, he growled at this impact, gosh this sounds so sexy.

Alessandro removed my breast from my bra and started flicking my nipples with his hands , he pinched and pulled them. This felt so good.

"Ahh, ale" i let out a low moan. He chuckled at hearing this and i blushed.

He went to my back and unhooked my bra , making it fall, he took it and sniffed it.

"Smells like you " he said making eyes contact, gosh was this embarrassing and also arousing.

He attacked my lips again, he left my lips and went to my neck, kissing my sweet spot, i rolled my eyes to the back enjoying every moment of this.

He left my neck and brought his wet plump lips to my breast , he took one of the nipples into his mouth and i couldn't help but moan.

I brought my hands to his hair and tugged on it lightly,  i earned a groan from him.

I started moving my hips again , so that my pussy was rubbing his hard shaft now. I moaned at the pleasure i got from both him sucking my nipple and me rubbing him.

He left my nipple and turned us again, so that i was under him. He kissed my neck, then boobs , then stomach,  he made a trail down to my aching pussy.

He kissed my pussy through my pantie, he looked up at me and i bit my lips,  he eyed me with lust and half grinned and smirked.

He pulled my panties and was met face to face with my wet folds.

"So wet for me, si?" He said with a hint of arrogance, urgh fuck him.

I brought my hands down and started rubbing my self, he removed my hands away and claimed my pussy with his mouth.

I squealed out , he was roughly eating me out , "Yes , yes oh my gosh- al-ohhhh" i moaned out feeling lightheaded because of the pleasure.

He brought his tongue into my hole fucking it fastly while still sucking my swollen clit , i rolled my eyes to the back.

"Ahhh, ALESSANDRO " i fucking screamed out, Jesus i hope no one heard that.

I held the sheets of the bed to support my self , i felt a familiar sensation in my stomach and i knew i was about to cum.

"Ale-oh shit- I'm about to cum " i finally said in between my loud moans .

"Cum for me puttana ( whore )" he said to me and i was so high that i screamed before i squirmed all over Alessandro's face.

I held my mouth in disbelief, i am a squirmer.

"Oh my gosh, baby i am so sorry,  i didn't mean to , please forgive me , i promise it wo-" before i could finish Alessandro kissed me and i could taste my own urine.  Gross.

"It's okay i would go clean up" he said rubbing my cheeks.

I nodded smiling and kissing him. Alessandro is the best he might be the mafian boss but he is mine. I am falling badly for this man, so so bad. I can't live without him anymore.

I can't believe i was thinking of leaving him, how very foolish of me. I see it in his eyes , i see love ins his eyes , i know he feels the same deep feeling that i have towards him. I smiled, any other man would be furious to have his face covered in urine and cum.

But my Alessandro took it for me and didn't even look pissed off , gosh he is so sweet , little things like this makes me fall deeper for him.

I got up from the bed changed the sheets and wore one of his shirt and waited for ally to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My horny babies,  did you enjoy the smut SCENE???????

You can advise me on ways to improve it though.

Do remember to follow me for any announcement that i may have .

Love you all.

Oh and guys i need a new book cover , HELP ME OUT , PWEEASEEE!!!!

Also guys i hit 4K!!! Reads  Eep

BOZZDEZZY CARES