🥀 CHAPTER 32 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " some women who have hard time orgasming might have cold feet literally,  research says giving a woman warm socks increases her chances at reaching an orgasm " 🌺

Dedicated to DavielleJarrette0

EMILY'S POV

🌸🌸🌸~~~~~~~🌸🌸🌸

I finished with making the pineapple juice,  i poured them into 6 glass cups then sat them in a tray .

I made my way to Alessandro's study , i was about to knock but i heard my name in the background.

I frowned,  what will they be discussing about me ? , stop eavesdropping fool , yeah little Emily is right,  Alessandro might be planning a suprise for me for all I know.

" they almost killed her " i heard a voice yell which i know belonged to Alessandro. Almost killed who?.

" that's all they want my fucking mafia " Alessandro yelled again .

Mafia ? What ? What's going on ?.

" the damn bratva better know I'm not giving them my mafia without a fight , and they had the audacity to destroy her apartment,  for all i know if she was there they would have killed her " he roared again .

I widened my eyes,  what ? , he knows who destroyed my apartment,  but why would anyone want to kill me ? , and mafia ? , his in a mafia ? , what's going on ? , and that name , the bratva,  i have heard it before but where, a feeling of nausea hit me and i blanked out.

🌸🌸🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸🌸🌸

ALESSANDRO'S POV

We went into my study to discuss what we are going to do about the damn bratva gang , we kept discussing and the more we talked , the more i was seething with anger.

" THE DAMN BRATVA BETTER KNOW THAT I'M NOT GIVING THEM MY MAFIA WITHOUT A FIGHT, AND THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO DESTROY HER APARTMENT, FOR ALL I KNOW IF SHE WAS THERE THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HER " i roared out .

" ale calm down we wouldn't want the girls to hear you and-" before luca  could finish we heard glass shattering.

We looked at each other and went out of my study , immediately i was outside i saw my  angel on the floor , what was she doing here , no no no , did she hear me shouting those things damn me.

I saw the shattered glasses and smelt pineapple,  she brought us pineapple drinks  , my love , i picked her up from the floor and speed walked to my room,  i laid her on my bed and called dr Philip.

The doctor came in 10 minutes , i don't know how he came that fast,  if he flew that's his damned business, i threatened him if his not here within 10 minutes,  he'll know that satan doesn't only exist in hell.

" she's okay now , she'll wake up soon , she needs rest atleast for a week " he gave some order instructions  .

I thanked him and he went off, i sat beside her , oh mi amour I'm a selfish man,  i brought you into this , i carried you into my messed up life , i just couldn't leave you , I'm obsessed With her , i can't leave her i just can't.

She moved and i stood up to look at her more , she opened her eyes and stared at me , she closed her eyes again , like a way of trying to remember something,  she opened her eyes again with rage in her eyes .

" i need answers boy " she said vehemently.

I sighed , " ba-"

" no , my name is emily " she said with rage .

" ga-emily , i am-"

" and also before you speak remember to say , the truth,  the damn truth and nothing but the truth " when she was done she made the hand gesture for me to continue.

Hell knows I'm nervous,  even scared right now.

" okay " i sighed again and continued " my name is don Alessandro dante , i am the leader of the Italian mafia , luca is my second in command and Richard my advisor, off recent there is a gang of Russians called the bratva,  they have been stealing my gun shipment and drugs ,they are out to take over my mafia so they can become the strongest mafia in the world " i stopped looking at her face for any emotion but no it was blank as fuck.

I continued " now that they know that i am with you , they want to harm you in order to get to me ,it was them that attacked my club , it was them that raided your home ". I paused again looking at her face but its still blank .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello baddies , naa ya'll are my goodies 😗

Tf am i saying?

Anyway guys i just HIT #8 IN OBSESSION   out of thousands of stories i was number 8 , i am so happy. 🎊🎊🎊

Thank you guys for your love and support no really thank you .

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌺🌸