🥀 CHAPTER 20 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " the average male needs 2 to 10 minutes to climax,  while the average female needs 20 " 🌸

ALESSANDRO'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

" Luca? " i called to him.

" yes ? " he answered .

" fuck your tight ass " i said .

Luca and Richard laughed,  while Emily eyes widened at my comment .

She'll have to get used to it , why exactly? My subconscious self asked , oh fuck you subconscious self.

" okay , uhh , i think I'll be heading out now , i need to go job hunting " emily said while heading to the front door.

She waved at us , i wanted to take her home but she insisted other wise.

The reason why i fired Emily, tasha and the red head is because,  my clubs aren't safe anymore,  the bratva striked once and they make strike again .

I care about Emily,  and luca cares about tasha , and both girls care about the red heda so i had to just fire them .

" that ass tho " Richard muttered as Emily walked away.

" get your pervert eyes off my girl " i grumbled out .

" your gurl , hmm " he stated with a smirk.

" fuck you guys like fuck you all " i was annoyed now.

" sheesh someone is feisty " luca said .

I rolled my eyes and walked off , running my hand through my hair,  i walked to my study where my brothers followed me .

" okay so , ale , i have called austin , logan and sun li , Logan said he was in California and he would come to New York next week , Austin said he would arrive next week too , but sun li said he would arrive this weekend because he has some job to do here " luca stated as we entered the study and we all sat down .

" okay, what about the club , have our men found anything or anyone alive ? " i asked no one in particular. 

" our men did scoop the place tho we found no one alive , either the remaining men that attacked our place took the alive but injured ones or they died , but we are sure it was the bratva and the iran men , we found the iran marking on some of the men's neck " Richard stated .

" what are they planning? , fucking bratva, i know whatever they have up their sleeves is big , and we won't sit around and wait for it to happen , we'll wait till Austin,  Logan and sun li to come so we can have a plan." i spoke with serioness.

" yeah , i agree with you " luca said and Richard nodded. 

" okay then , I'll meet you guys at the base during 6 , i have to go to my office now "

They all nodded as we headed out .

I was currently in a meeting with my board of directors, and i couldn't fucking concentrate , i wanted to see her so badly,  and i always get what i want .

At the middle of the meeting i texted her .

To moi gattina : hello baby , i want you to come to my office is something important,  I'll send you the address now.

From moi gattina: omg ally , are you okay ? , hope you aren't hurt ? 😥

To moi gattina : please i plead with you , stop calling me ally  and why do you text with emojis.

From moi gattina : i would never stop calling you ally and take this 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕.

I laughed when i saw her text.

To moi gattina : just get your ass to my office.

From moi gattina: okay papi😏😏

To moi gattina: don't tease me , or else you'll be punished. 

From moi gattina: oh no please don't ( just so you know I'm being sarcastic) 😝

To moi gattina: oh you are so asking for it , I'll send you the address now , get here.

I sent her the address immediately .

From moi gattina: okay papi , I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. 

" mr dante did you hear us ? " one of the board of directors asked .

" uh yeah , can we reschedule this meeting i have something to do" .

I said then walked out of the hallroom into my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers 🌸🌸

Enjoying the story? Please don't forget to vote,  thank you 🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀