🥀 CHAPTER 39 🥀

Alessandro's POV

After making my baby cum so hard, well it was more of urine than actual cum. But besides the point tho. I loved every moment of it. I loved every moment of pleasuring her so much. The way her legs were shaking, her eyes were rolled to the back and the way she screamed my name.

Normally if a woman were to squirm on me, i would either end her life or make sure she gets a very hard lesson. I hate anything disgusting touching me. How ironic because i torture people and get blood on myself.

When Emily squirmed on me, i felt satisfied knowing i caused it. Call me crazy but i don't give a fuck.

I am currently cleaning my self, i washed my face and unbuttoned my chest since it was covered in urine. I really didn't mind.

I came outside the bathroom shirtless, i looked up to see my baby looking at me with guilt and lust in her eyes. I smirked walking up to her.

I changed directions and went to my closet, i changed into a blue shirt and black plants with my matching suit Jacket. I came outside and went to my baby. I noticed something off about her.

"What's wrong baby?!" I asked her, walking to towards her.

"Uh, i-i" she tried speaking but it seemed she was fighting back tears.

"Oh no, baby what's wrong?!"

"I'm sorry ally, i didn't mean to be disgusting. I didn't know i was going to squirm on you. I swear if-" she rambled on but i stopped with yet another kiss.

"I said it was okay baby. Even your urine taste good" she laughed, lightly hitting my chest.

"Oh stop it. But ale I'm serious. I'm sorry baby" she apologized again, now fiddling with her hands.

"For the nth time baby, its.okay, Jesus " i replied throwing my hands in the air.

"Okay, okay " she chuckled " Oh, why didn't you go to work not like i didn't like you with me or anything " she asked.

"Well if you must know angel, i wanted to be with you" i replied, rubbing her cheeks with my thumb.

She smiled shyly and bit her lips. I sat down on the bed besides her and stared into her eyes. Her brown orbs were saying so many emotions.

"Ally I'm scared " she confessed out of the blue .

"Scared of what baby ?" I asked still holding her chin in my hands .

"I'm scared of this mafia thingy, ally I'm scared i might die and loose my happiness " she muttered now putting her head on my chest.

"Why are you so scared of that baby?" I am really curious as to why so is so scared of losing her happiness and plus i want to know what her happiness is.

"I-I " she started sobbing not being able to form a sentence.

"It's okay if you are not ready to tell me. Okay baby?"

"Okay" she replied, now lifting her head to give me a small smile.

Just her smile alone lights up my day. I just brought an angel into my fucked up life. I mean i am a damn mafian don. I don't see that ever ending well. But no way, i am a very selfish man, yes i am selfish. Selfish enough to keep a beautiful lady all to myself.

"Ally , i think I'm ready to sigh the document "  she mumbled out.

"I thought you have sighed it already?!" I asked raising my voice a little higher. I saw Emily glance at me with hurt and fear in her eyes.

"No, no baby , I'm sorry for raising my voice. I didn't mean it like that" i said feeling really bad for talking to her like that.

Sometimes Emily can get quite bi polar just a little bit though.

"It's okay " she replied giving me a half smile. I know something is bothering her so much. I can feel it.

"Baby what's wrong?!, Is it my fault?" I blurted out.

She looked at me and gazed into my eyes for a good minute. Staring into my eyes like she is searching for something. She smiled leaning in to kiss me.

She pressed her soft lips on mine and i couldn't hold any shit back. I kissed her with intensity, love and admiration. I don't know where all this will lead to but i need Emily in my life. Keeping her safe is what i have sworn to do with my life.

We broke out of the kiss and stared into her eyes again, "Alessandro I'm falling for you badly, please don't break my heart" she whispered to me still looking at me with the utmost sincerity ever.

I looked at her and saw my baby so vulnerable. She always has this badass attitude to cover how really vulnerable she is on the inside. She is so scared of losing this happiness she speaks of.

I know she has a past and i also know this past of hers aren't nice. I know something bad happened to her but she isn't telling me anything. I won't force her to, until she is comfortable enough to tell me.

"I won't " i finally replied after being lost in my trail of thoughts. She kissed me again and we hugged each other for a while.

My phone started ringing causing it to ruin our lovely mood now. I sighed heavily ignoring the call.

"Pick it ally" she said removing her head from my chest.

"No it can wait"

"Ally just pick it up, it might be an emergency or something. Plus you have given me enough attention for today, okay?" She replied trying her best to convince me.

"Okay il mio cuore " ( my heart) i kissed her temple and left the room. My phone ringed again and it was Richard.

"Si?"

"We got a letter from the bratva, come to the base now" he replied sternly. Okay i think the fucker forgot who is the boss here.

"Lo-" before i could even begin my sentence talk less of finishing it ,he hung up the phone.

"Tale en stupido raggazo" ( such a stupid child) i seethed out. The dickskull had the nerve to hang up on me.

I went to my car and drove to the base. I kept thinking of mio cuore, she's overthinking again. I noticed she does that alot. Something is bothering her. I know she doesn't fully trust me, even if she is staying in my house, i know she doesn't fully trust me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does this wattpad ranks go up and down or what?!

So very annoying tho but idgaf rn.

Any who....... men you guys best vote.... or else .... i would stop lovin ya'll. ( kidding)

Guys i have author's block, the sh#t is real.....

Help me out....

More UPDATES coming.

Follow me for my announcements.

Love ya'll 🥀