🥀 CHAPTER 37 🥀

DID YOU KNOW "Approximately 15-20% of American women have never had an orgasm "

Alessandro's POV

My sister strolled over to my angel, Elena might have not noticed this but my angel was glaring daggers into her now. But as usual my baby sister is too jolly to notice.

Don't get me wrong, Elena is a she devil , she's dangerous and mischievous. Elena is strong and smart. I love her so much.

As soon as Elena reached my angel she engulfed her into a lovely hug, I'm so happy seeing my baby and my baby sister together. Something tells me they would be an amazing duo.0

Elena questioned my baby and i had to stop her, i noticed Emily wincing in pain,she held her head in her hands.

I think she has an headache or she's either trying to escape Elena and her questions.  I rushed to the kitchen and got a pain killer for her.

She took it and i carried her bridal style to my bed. I laid her down on my bed and she slept off immediately. I smiled staring at my angel, she's my happiness, my sanity, i don't think i would survive it if she leaves me.

I sighed and left the room, heading downstairs. I saw Elena with the boys, I've always noticed how she and Richard stares at each other. They have feelings for themselves but they don't have the balls to tell each other.

"Okay, Elena cut the bullshit why are you really here" I said sitting down on of the single couch in my large living area.

She sighed "She's back "

I looked wide eyed, same with luca and Richard, they were shocked, surprised and baffled.

"No, no , no , no , NOOOOO" I was so annoyed and very pissed.  She can't be back , she cannot be. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

Mia came rushing in , i guess my yelling drew her in but i don't give a fuck.

"Alessy , I'm sorry but she met Papa last week and she's interested again" she stated with sad eyes.

No fucking way is this happening, she can't be back not now, not ever,  fuck.

"Ale, please calm down , we would figure out something" Luca said obviously trying to calm me down because now i am boiling like a fucking hot sauce.

I closed my eyes and opened it again, i did this about 5 times, i clenched my fist and jaw, i was rolling my jaw and gritting my teeth together.

Everyone knows to not mess with me especially now. I kept running my hands through my hair, face and neck.

"Hello Mia" Elena said acknowledging Mia's presence .

"Look, she can go hell for all i care , but I.AM.NOT.INTERESTED.ANYMORE" I sais half yelling and speaking.

"Fratello Ale , you know i can't and you can't " Elena said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I took in a huge breath and let it out.

"How much time is left?!"

"2 months, fratello " Elena looked scared shitless as she was talking and responding to me.

My brothers said nothing again, Richard being Richard was calm and collected , he was in a deep thought.

And luca looked annoyed by the situation .

"Do you know why she is back?!" I turned to look at Elena again.

"No , but papa do " she sighed "Fratello, you have to be there, figure something out " .

I looked around the house and sighed. I cannot and will not leave my gattina , NEVER, she's my life now , every one knows i was a mad man before she came in.

She's my obsession and addiction. She's like a drug that i take and i am an addict now, her semi innocence intrigues me. Her badass behaviour with her piercings, plump lips and body to die for.

She is MINE , fucking MINE, everything she has is MINE , SHE.IS.MINE, i don't give a fuck who says no to us because the fucking DEVIL himself says yes.

My nickname in the street is DEVIL, how ironic because i actually love God , i am so messed up. This mafia has ruined me so fucking much , i wished i had a normal life for once in my useless life.

Now i have actually found happiness,  found an angel to save me from this darkness, i can't let my saviour go. I CAN.NOT, never ever.

"I would figure something out and please he is not my papa , you can call him Mr dante,  thank you " i finally replied.

I went upstairs to room to see my angel on the bed sleeping like she didn't have a care in the world. Her beauty overwhelms me.

I laid down beside her and engulfed her next to me so we would be cuddling,  her butt was on my crotch and her face was facing the other side.

I was turned On by this but this isn't the time, this is the time to cherish each and every moment i spend with my baby. I feel something deep for her.

"Mi sto innamorando di te"( I'm falling inlove with you) i whispered this to her.

I closed my eyes and let her sweet jasmine smell take over my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys MAMA is upset with herself.

I haven't been updating sowwy.

Please if you are Italian feel free to correct me when i spell or write any Italian word wrongly.

To please some of ya'll,  a smut scene is coming up.

Thank you

BOZZDEZZY CARES