🥀 CHAPTER 19 🥀

DID YOU KNOW  " It takes only 4 minutes to know if you like someone " 🤗

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I woke up that morning with the same feeling of a comfy bed, nope nope this is not my bed , i looked to my left but i didn't see him , where is he ? , my mind drifted back to last night , when i was with him , oh how his lips felt , his lips is like a drug to me.

Our eroticism was the best , i wonder why  he didn't fuck me i mean i was really horny yesterday , he could have easily taken the advantage,  but yet again he said on a special day , but why ? , urghh I'm such an idiot , always overthinking .

I got out of his bed , went into the bathroom to look for another spare toothbrush,  i hope he doesn't mind , i started searching but saw the toothbrush i used yesterday,  in the same position, wow so he didn't take it out , aww.

Snap out of it emily , get your grip girl , i decided to use the same toothbrush as yesterday no harm done , after i was done with my business,  i took my dress and wore them .

I went downstairs to find Alessandro, so he can know I'm going now , i approached downstairs and the smell of bacon engulfed me . 

In my heels , i proceeded to the kitchen,  it may be rude or wrong to go to someone's kitchen but I'm sorry the smell was to good , i went in and saw Alessandro cooking , my eyes widened.

" oh your here , have a sit , i made us breakfast " he said while tossing something in the pan . He didn't even look at me how did he know i was here ?.

" you didn't even look at me , how did you know i was here?"

" i know when someone is behind me , with the change of the air intensity and warmth and plus honey you are on  heels " he said finally looking at me .

Eeeeep that husky voice , he turned at me and i remembered that he was shirtless , his abs on full display,  i must have been staring for too long and he cleared his throat .

" like what you see , cara ? " he asked smugly.

" uh , uh , i was-uh sure " i rambled out.

He looked confused but went pack to cooking , when he was done he served a plate of bacon , toast and a black tea. 

With an Italian egg thingy , i don't know the name and i don't wanna.

I dug into the food and does this food taste so heavenly.

" hmm , ally this is so nice " i moaned out .

" thanks,  but what did just call me ? " he asked in an inquisitive manner not in a scary tone though .

" ally " i answered while still digging into my food.

" oh no fucking way your calling me that "

" you don't get to choose the nickname people will call you " i said to him , almost done with my food.

" i said no , do i look like a damn cat to you , what the fuck is ally "

I laughed at this , his expression is so funny.

" come here ally ally ally , come here boy " i said to him in a teasing manner. 

" not funny, cara "

" you look to aggressive to be a cat , maybe a dog "

" i know what else can me aggressive " he said with a smug smirk.

I blushed but again my skin can't give it out.

" i know your blushing " he stated

" what no , I'm not "

" you are so blushing " he said

" naa , ahh "

" yeah , ahh " he said mimicking my voice .

" ally "

" don't fucking me that , i plead with you " he looks so funny , his face held disgust for the name .

" well don't say that i was blushing" i retorted .

" if i say you weren't,  would you not call me ally ? " he asked .

" no "

" then you were blushing,  do your worse " he said with authority.

" oh , I'll " i said while quickly picking up my cup of water and pouring it on him.

I sprinted to the kitchen door in my gown , " lalalalaaalaa , ally is a baby " i said in a childlike tone .

" oh you-" he said while running after me , we ran , till we reached the living room,  i ran behind a couch and he was in the other behind , if i move left he would too, we were doing that left and right thing with the couch .

I finally went right and he caught me , and tackled me to the ground we landed with an oomph , he was ontop of me and we started laughing, that was so much fun , out eyes held after the laughter ,and he leaned in to kiss me.

" what the fuck , if you guys wanted to fuck badly get a room " luca said , we saw luca and Richard walking in .

We quickly stood , and i adjusted my gown .

" oh shut the heck up , luca " Alessandro retorted.

" you look nice Emily " Richard said .

" thank you "

" yeah i must agree , you look sexy , damn bro , you caught a good one " Luca said.

I bent my head down to hide the smile on my face .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys , loving this chapter ? 🤗

Please vote and comment 🌸

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀