🥀 CHAPTER 26🥀

DID YOU KNOW " a person can achieve orgasm well pass the age of 90 " .

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Alessandro started his car and drove off , we stayed in silence for a while .

I dropped off mine and his pizza at the back seat along with my coke but i left his wine .

He stole a quick glance at me .

" stop the car " i said firmly.

" what ? " he asked clearly suprised. S

" stop.the.damn.car " i muttered ..

He drove to a little more and parked the car off the road . I unbuckled my seat belt and sat on his laps strandling him.

" Alessandro you are mine " i said and kissed him.

" mine to tease " i kissed him again.

" mine to flirt with " i kissed him.

" mine to fuck " i kissed him .

" mine to keep " i kissed him again and again .

" you are mine Alessandro, please be mine , i find happiness in you so much and I'm scared Alessandro, I'm scared I'll loose you , I'm scared I'll go back to being sad and lonely , I'm scared that my nightmares will come back , please i beg you don't break my heart " i said now crying , oh lord how did i go from enraged to sad .

He looked at me with care and love i hope he brought up my chin " baby , I'm yours and your mine , mine to do what i want to , I'm sorry baby about what happened earlier, i knew she was flirting with me and I let her , I'm so sorry amour " he said ," I'm sorry" he whispered this time.

We looked at each other and he kissed me , he kissed me like i was his life , he kissed me like i was his breath , he brought me such joy , i don't know what's happening but I'm falling for Alessandro badly.

We broke out of the kiss , to catch our breath, " Alessandro? "

" yes baby "

" i really, really like really like you " i said .

" i more than like you baby" he said and i was shocked, he kissed me again and i sat on my seat to stop strandling him.

I brought the pizza back on my laps , i was happy now so i can eat happily.

I ate my pizza and i would feed Alessandro his pizza to eat while he was driving.

We reached his mansion, as we got in i saw Richard and luca playing a game on the play station, that's odd .

" hey boys " i chimed.

" hey M " luca said .

" hola shortie" Richard said .

" stop calling me shortie " i said to Richard.

" nope, never happening " he said while laughing .

" i hate you , you know that right ? "

" no you don't " Richard winked at me.

" is that pizza " luca asked.

" yeah , I'm full already , you can have it , there's about 4 slices remaining " i said to him

He left the play pad and came to me .

" sweet, thanks M " he said and i grinned .

" you can have mine too " Alessandro stated .

Richard came up .

" I'll have yours " Richard said .

Alessandro handed Richard his pizza and him and luca went to go sit down and continue playing their game .

" come on " Alessandro said to me and we made our way to his wine room .

We drank some wine and by we i meant him , i hate wine its bitter i just drink them sometime to act mature and shit like that.

It was 10 now , Alessandro drove me to my house i kissed him goodnight and went upstairs.

I tried to unlock my door but found out it was unlocked already , i opened it and found my small apartment trashed, everything broken i went to my room and saw it trashed my clothes torn , i made my way to my jewellery it was scattered .

I started searching for my father and mother's wedding band and i saw them thankfully.

I called Alessandro, " hello baby , already missing me ? " .

" Alessandro please come to my apartment, i was burglariezed " i sniffled out.

" okay amour please leave the apartment now I'm on my way " he said.

I hung up , i left the apartment and stood downstairs sobbing.

I saw Alessandro car pull up , he ran out of the car , " are you okay? " he asked me checking my body for any injuries .

" I'm okay " i said .

" baby let's go to my place , I'll call luca and Richard to look into this " he said .

I just nodded and followed him.

We reached his house , and he tucked me in, in a guest room, he said i should stay with him but i insisted otherwise.

I want to be alone now , he kissed me goodnight and i slept off because my eyes were exhausted from crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no poor Emily 😟

Anyway guys pls remember to hit the star button and comment, thank you 🌺🌺

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌸🌸