🥀 CHAPTER 10 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " On july 5th to 6th 2005  , a couple in London locked lips for 31 hours, 30 minutes and 30 seconds " 🤯

ALESSANDRO POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

As i drove to the warehouse, i couldn't help    but keep thinking of her , my angel , i couldn't stop thinking of how  her plump lips felt against mine , gosh i miss her lips already , i miss her body , i loved how she screamed my name in ecstasy, i couldn't think straight,  she's in my mind and she's stuck there , she looks really young , i wonder how old she is,  please god let her not be   less than 18 , not like that would stop me from making her mine but for the sake of decency, since when did you care about decency? The tiny voice in my head said , urghh what is she doing to me , what , what , what , I'm a ruthless man with no heart but with her , with her i feel like I'm a normal man falling inlove,  falling inlove no , no , love isn't real , fuck , I'm like a highschool girl battling with her emotions .

I reached the warehouse, and packed in the garage,  i quickly locked my car and slid the key into the pocket of my pant , i walked through the back door and was greeted by my men , i nodded to some of them , I'm a man of few words , and people know that , I'm more of an action guy .

I went pass the hall and moved into a room , there was another door inside the room i opened it and went through the stairs that i have known all so well over the years , the smell of metallic welcomed me , it always welcomes me whenever i come down here , i moved futher and saw a man tied to a chair with blood oozing from his nose,  eye and mouth. I told richard to not batter him too much but again the fucker , lives in inflicting pain on men .

I neared the man and he raised his head sensing my presence,  " tsk tsk tsk ,  you bratva's never give up or know your fucking mate in this game " i said mockingly to him , " fu- arr , fuck youu " he struggled to say while staring daggers at me , i laughed like the psychopath that i am , i  took one of his fingers and broke it, removing  it from it's joint , he screamed in agony,  i gripped his hair " did i say you can fucking speak huh idiota ? Did i ? And you have quite a lot of balls saying such inappropriate things to me , knowing fully well your minutes are numbered " i said slowly before releasing his hair  .

" now idiota what is the bratva next move ?" I asked while staring  at him , he looked at me and said nothing,  i got closer to him , " look , you low life excuse for an evidence of a good fuck,  you might as well just tell me because your gonna die soon , very soon " i smirked , but he laughed the bastard laughed " you will die a miserable death pusssssy " he screamed at me,  then he spat at my face,  that was it for me,  i brought out my gun and shot him in between the eyes and watched as his body fell lifeless on the chair , " bastard " i breathed out .

I called Richard to clean up the mess , then i got into my car and drove home , i needed to let out my frustration,  and a good fuck would have done it but right now the only person that i want my dick inside  , is my angel,  and i don't want to fuck her yet,  i think she's not ready , fuck , fuck , since when did i care about people feelings,  since you met your black beauty,  the little person in my mind said , urghh I'm already hard thinking of her , i went home and took a cold shower and tried sleeping while still thinking of her......

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

EMILY POV

"Daddy , daddy we have arrived " i shouted as the plane landed in the airport,  shuu , other passengers in the plane said to me at the same time , " sorry " i muttered,  bending my head so i couldn't look at them . Wow i really embarrassed myself,  " yes sweet , we have arrived" my dad said while adjusting himself up because he has been leaning on his sit the whole ride , and sleeping,  i for one only slept for 30 minutes,  i was wey to excited to sleep or miss the fun of being in a plane .

" All passengers can now unbuckle their seat belts and make their way to the door , please remember to take your luggage , and make sure you take all your luggage as to not forget any of them, also make sure  to take your belongings on the plane , please don't take another persons item , thank you as you comply with all these " someone said all this through the speaker in the plane . Dad got up along with mom and they brought out our luggages.

We made our way to the plane door and when we got out , the cool breeze of new york hit me , chriss I'm so so excited,  I've been giggling,  squirming,  shaking because of excitement,  we made it pass the check point and security,  as we went out of the airport door , dad called an uber , gave him the address that the company sent to him , dad company gave dad a house he would live in while he works in new york , the uber nodded " okay sir , get in , let's go " the uber driver said while smiling,  the driver was a lean man with blonde hair and fat cheeks , he looks really weird if you ask me but what the heck , it's new york , we all got in and minutes later we arrived at the house ...... dad paid the uber driver , " thank you sir " the driver said , " your welcome " dad replied,  i then turned and looked at the building it's a tall building but not too tall , i could tell is an apartment building,  we got in and the door man stopped us , dad showed him a card and the door man nodded , " you must be mr peter , mr Johnson called to tell me your coming , nice meeting you " he stated while shooking dad hands " the pleasure it's mine " dad said smiling,  " okay then , come with me ,let me show you your apartment " he said while walking into the building......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up , with an aching body , oh no another nightmare,  i haven't had my nightmares since last month , why can't it just leave me alone , i don't want to remember my parents  , i don't,  i didn't know when a tear  rolled down from my eyes and i couldn't help it i started crying , remembering all those moments we shared together , remembering them makes me weak , i feel empty again , i just want  that void space in my heart to be filled , i just want to be happy,  i kept crying , why does the world hate me , i just want to be happy , " i just want to be happy " i breathed out , i haven't been truly happy in a long long time ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my babies 😘

Alessandro might have a lil bit of feelings for our dear emily 😉

But does EMILY like him or feel it to ?

And Emily's nightmares it's breaking her , i really hope she finds happiness,  let's move on 🤗

Please remember to vote, comment and follow me,  thank you i love you all so much , hit the star button bellow for me pweeaseee ( baby way of saying please) 😚

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀