🥀CHAPTER 33🥀

DID YOU KNOW " when it comes to reaching a successful orgasm in women , lesbians come in first , according to research,  heterosexual women climax 61.6 percent of the time , while homosexual women climax 74.7 percent of the time and bisexual women climax 58 percent of the time " 💋

Dedicated to guestplayer154

EMILY'S POV

🌺🌺🌺~~~~~~~~🌺🌺🌺

Alessandro just told me that he is a mafian don , what the actual fuck , i never believed that i can ever, like ever be entangled with the mafia , i mean i read about them alot , but whatttt , I'm like infront of a don.

This is messed up this won't end well i know it , i feel it , but i also feel love for him , i think I'm inlove with Alessandro,  he makes me happy , he does things just to please me , now someone is out to get me because they are trying to make him suffer.

" what do you feel for me ? " i asked him after a long silent moment, i have been keeping a blank face because right now i don't know what to feel  , i was enraged before but now,  I'm having no feelings,  i don't even feel scared , knowing that my boyfriend who never asked me to be his girlfriend but claimed i am , by the way , is a fucking mafia don .

" ba-emily i feel happy with you , i love seeing your face , you are my happy and sane place,  out there I'm a psychopath but with you i am sane , i am truly happy and carefree, you make me feel so much , i just .....i love everything about you , your dimples, your piercings, your attitude,  your courage,  baby i think , i even think,  no i know , i know that i love you " he finished , now holding my hands like if he leaves them he would die.

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall , they are not tears of sadness but the one of joy , i feel overwhelmed, he loves me and i love him back , it may seem like a little or short time to start feeling love but you can't stop the inevitable,  i love Alessandro dante and screw the world,  if they think they can take my happiness from me.

I sat up straight on the bed , i touched his face , soothing his cheeks , i leaned forward and kissed him, i kissed with passion and velocity,  i kissed him with the determination of not letting him go,  wether he be a saint or not .

Our kiss deepens , he nibbled on my lower lips and i opened my mouth for him , he brought his tongue into my mouth , exploring me like the Amazon, is my boyfriend the best kisser or what .

We broke out of the kiss to catch our breath,  " Alessandro i love you too " i continued " i love you because you make me so happy,  i haven't found happiness in anyone like i find in you , but Alessandro you could have told me earlier who you were , I'm to deep now to even leave you , and also the fact that a bratva gang wants my ass " i half joked about the situation.

This bratva gang,  I've heard of them before but where and when. I'll search my brain later for it , right now i need to focus on ale .

" baby really? Hallelujah "

" so you know things about christianity? " i asked clearly shocked by his statement.

" Yeah , my mom used to make i any my sister read the bible , we were always going to church on sundays back in italy " he shrugged.

" What , how is the mafia king a Christian "

" I always wish things went differently,  i really liked serving God " he mumbled with a glint of saddness in his eyes.

" Why don't you just leave the mafia "

" Mi amour,  i can't, I'm sworn into this mafia " he sighs.

I nodded in understanding,  " uh baby , you'll have to swear to the omerta,  since now you know about my mafia " he mused.

" What's omerta? "

" It's the code of silence,  it means you wouldn't tell anyone anything you know about my mafia , if you do you'll be killed,  but i won't let that happen " he stated kissing my hand .

" okay I'll do the omerta shit , now can i rest , mama needs a beauty sleep" i joked 

" You are the best amour ( love ) , I really thought you would leave if i told you my secret "

" Like i said baby , I'm deep in this , and now i have fallen madly inlove with you , fuck you for that Alessandro " i said smiling at him.

He chuckled and smirked at me , does that chuckle sound sexy or what, i love this man so very much .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy babies 🌸🌸

Guys thank you so much i hit 2.56k reads today , eeeeepppp , I'm so happy it means alot to me.

And I'm rising in the wattys currently at #68 and I'm still in #8 in obsession also #27 in possessive. 🌺

Thank you guys for your love and support towards me and my book , it means alot to me .💋💋

More UPDATES coming soon.

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🥀🥀