🥀 CHAPTER 27 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " men say ' i love you ' sooner than women in relationships".

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I woke up with a pounding headache , the pain is too much , i got up from my bed , i went into the bathroom , i looked around and saw the mirror , i went to the mirror and saw that i look like a fucking mess .

My hair was scattered, my eyes were red and my face looks like an old woman's butt.

I wanted to brush my teeth before i go downstairs but i figured there was no spare toothbrushes in the cupboards or paste.

I came out of my room feeling itchy , i was still in my ripped jeans and crochet crop top.

I went into Alessandro's room , which was just next door , he made sure his room was close to mine , i knocked on the door , no answer,  i knocked again then i heard shuffling in the background.

He opened the door , wearing only a towel that hung loosely on his waist , i took my eyes up to look at his abs then his muscles , someone cleared their throat,  i looked up and saw it was Alessandro.

" like what you see , cuore mio ? " he asked .

" oh , so it's not gattina or cara again ? " i sassed.

My head pounded again and i held my head in my hands .

" what's wrong baby ? "

" it's just an annoying headache " i said , " uh Alessandro please can i get a  toothbrush and paste " i asked him.

" sure baby , come in  " he left the door and i entered his room , i looked around remembering the memories i had in this room .

I sat down on the bed , still holding my head .

Alessandro came back holding a toothbrush, toothpaste in one hand , in the other was clothing.

I took the paste and brush from him , " thank you " i whispered,  my head hurts too much to even talk properly.

I stood up about to walk off but he stopped me  , " uh baby , this is your clothes for today , after showering,  you can meet me in the kitchen , yes ? "

" yes " i said grabbing the cloth from him nicely.

I made my way to my room , i took a warm shower   , did my business,  then i changed into the cloth he gave me.

It was a baggy sweatpants,  and a baggy black shirt  , omg I'm lost in this cloth , they are big on me , but hey i love baggy so why not .

I made my way downstairs and the smell of awesome breakfast hit my nose , is Alessandro cooking? .

I went into the kitchen and saw mia cooking , " hey mia " she jumped.

" jesus emily , you scared my ass off " she said smiling.

" prolly why your flat in that area '' i said pointing to her ass.

Mia laughed at that and hugged me , mia actually has a nice ass not too big and not too small.

" cara , take this " i turned and saw Alessandro wearing a nice navy suit with black dress shirt and black shoes , he was holding a glass of water and what looks like aspirin. 

I took it and swallowed it . " thank you , baby " i said to him and he smirked.

" okay gattina , I'll see you later , baby please rest , maybe later Richard or Luca will take you shopping for new things,  I'll go to work now " he said giving me a peck on the lips .

He walked out and left, i turned and saw mia looking at me with ' aww' look.

" awwwwwww, you guys loooookkkk so cute " she strained the look for no reason .

I simply smiled.

Mia was done making breakfast, and i ate it , it tasted so good , i had bacon and oatmeal, me and mia discussed a little more , then i decided to go to my room.

I took out my phone , i ended up watching law and order : svu , teen titans go and few episodes of squid game .

I got tired , i checked the time it was 4 , i wasn't even hungry,  i kept my phone to charge then i laid on my bed and slept  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im