🥀 CHAPTER 35 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " That women enjoy sex more than men, well some might already know "

Dedicated to VidaAryee

EMILY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with an excruciating headache, you know that headache that wouldn't let you even stand up. It felt like my head banged over and over again.

" Ally-aaahh-" i tried yelling for Alessandro but i couldn't, my head was on fire .

I pulled off the duvet that was on my body , i sat straight,  but i had to stay at that position for a while so that the banging in my head would deteriorate.

It reduced so i stood up,  i put on my fluffy slippers and made my way to the door. It felt like eternity walking to that door .

I finally made it to the door,  Thank God. I opened the door and came out. I closed my door and made my way to the hallway where there is a step leading to the living area.

I walked like a snail to avoid my head from hurting more. As i got closer to the stairs i heard voices,  both of female and of male.

Weird. I hardly hear female voices only of the maids that work for Alessandro,  and once they finish they quickly head back to their quarters.

" You fucking fool " a lady voice rang through the house .

I moved faster not bothered about my head that I'm sure it's banging insanely now.

" And you said you love me Alessy " the female voice yelled again. Who does he love? , What is this lady saying? , who is this lady anyway ? .

I walked faster until.i was in the living room where i saw Alessandro tightly hugging a woman. I couldn't quite see her face very well but i could see her black long hair that reached her lower back.

I looked at them with a blank face but inside me i was hurting,  i was heart broken,  Who was she to Alessandro? , i would literally die if i found out that he loves her not me , it would kill me.

I stood there near the stairs waiting for Alessandro to say he loves her and was using me all this time. Don't blame me for thinking so negative of myself but I'm not used to good things happening to me. And Alessandro was the best .

They finally stopped hugging,  Alessandro cleaned her tears and i was left there staring with jealously and hurt. I felt a tear roll down my eyes , i cleaned it immediately , i tried really hard to hold down the remaining tears that threatened to fall.

She smiled at Alessandro and looked over his shoulder,  she should be atleast 6 foot. Her eyes met with mine and she smiled.  She left Alessandro and started waking over to me .

" Ciao " she said waving to me as she got closer.

" Elena, she doesn't understand Italian " Alessandro corrected her.

Okay so now am ' she ' not longer ' baby or gattina ' . Bitch you are overthinking this shit , little Emily said , she's probably right.

" Oh , sorry my bad, I'm Elena , this idiota sister " she said bringing me in for a hug.

Phew she's his sister,  Thank God , i was already thinking of 2000 ways to kill her and Alessandro for hurting me .

" Hi I'm Emily,  Alessandro's fri-"

" Girlfriend " Alessandro cut me short before i could finish my sentence.

I glared at him but he didn't look like he gave a fuck. Yes i know sometimes i go with the girlfriend talk but this dude didn't even ask me , he just boom , stated I'm his .

I rolled my eyes at him and faced Elena back , she has the cute face , she had an oval face with wide eyes not too wide , she had black hair with plump lips like Alessandro,  her and Alessandro hairs were alike. And it seems the height runs in the family.

" You guys look cuteeee" she screamed making her Italian ascent more prominent.

I smiled  , " Thank you " i muttered shyly.

" What country are you from ? " she questioned not frightening but curiously like she is dying to know.

" Nigeria " i replied.

" Wow , you are an African "

" yeah " i smiled as we walked over to the couch .

" How old are you ? "

" 21"

"  How did you and my brother meet "

" We-"

I started but Alessandro had to butt in.

" Elena leave her alone " he said glaring at her .

" Okay but one more question " i nodded for her to ask.

" Do you love doja cat ? " i was shocked by the childish question.

" duhhh , of course i do " i said grinning like a fool.

In all this i forgot about my headaches then it returned like a fucking pain in the ass.

I hissed and held my head because it was aching as fuck .

Alessandro ran to get me a pain killer pill , i took it and laid down on the couch in the living room.

Alessandro carried me to the his room bridal style and ordered me to be in bed till , my headache fades completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,  I'm sorry that i haven't updated in a long time.

I was busy with school .

I hope i haven't lost much of my readers.

I'll really try to update more often .

I love you guys .

BOZZDEZZY CARES.