6͙8͙

Thank you so much for 7k reads💛

Happy new month in arrears💖.

Dedicated to olaworetenny

Omotara

Two weeks later

"Tara, Hey" Zephan greeted as he entered my room. Today was Sunday, but I didn't go to church with Mommy because I've been at my parents' house for a week now. The time was 10:30 and I wondered what Zephan was doing here.

"Zephan, what are you doing here?" I asked as he lay next to me.

"I came to spend the night with my friend. Is that bad?" He asked with a cute pout on his lips.

"Of course not!" I replied, playfully punching his arms, "I was just surprised that's all."

We lay on the bed in silence for a while, staring at the ceiling until Zephan broke the silence, "sooo...is she..improving?."

I sighed, my shoulders sagging a bit, "I don't know. I honestly didn't think it'd last a month. I just wish she'd wake up." I felt his hands on mine, squeezing gently.

"She'll wake up soon, Tara, I promise," he assured me and I smiled sadly.

"You sound so sure, Zephan." I turned on my side to look at him. He did the same thing.

"What happened to hope?" she asked rhetorically, I chuckled.

"I don't know, I guess I just stopped believing," I answered with a shrug. He placed his palm on my cheek.

"Tara, you shouldn't stop believing no matter what happens, you need to have only positive expectations," he told me, caressing my cheeks. I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Tara, you're putting on a strong facade but you're broken deep down. You need to get your life back on track Omotara. I know it's just a month since the incident and it may probably seem too early for me to say this, but you need to move on. If your stay like this, what will you do when Dazzline wakes up?" He asked and pulled me closer, "Tara, you have to move on."

"Zeph, it's not that easy. My parents are dead and as if that's not enough, I have to race the fact that my sister is laying unconscious on an hospital bed. It's not that easy to move on." Zephan wiped the tear that rushed down my cheeks.

"I know it's not easy, Tara, but you have to try" he replied, staring deep into my eyes.

We spent a few minutes in that position until, "Dammit Tara." He slammed his lips on mine, kissing me roughly as he pulled me ontop of him, gently unzipping my gown.

*
Chloe's Mercy rang out loud, jolting me out of sleep. I cussed loudly at myself for forgetting to turn off my phone's alarm before I went to bed last night.

Wait...last night...

I shut my eyes and exhaled calmly as I tried to digest the fact that Zephan and I had sex last night.

I looked around and found my pyjamas neatly folded next to me on the bed. My Uniform was placed in an hanger which was in the handle of my closet doors.

Whoever told this human that I'm going to school today is very mad.

On my nightstand, a glass of something which looked like Coca-Cola was placed on a note. I picked up the glass and the note which read "Morning Sunshine!."

I shook my head in amusement and brought the liquid to my lips. I spat it out immediately, cursing whoever made this thing for me.

"Oloriburuku!."

Hehe an Zephan you dey curse so?

I rolled my eyes and eyed the glass before putting it back on my night stand. I thought it was Coca-Cola but it was just Cola, and it tasted terrible.

Just as I finished wearing my pyjamas, Zephan barged into my room, making me glare at him for his lack of manners. He was dressed in the school uniform.

"Morning Tara, why aren't you getting ready for school yet?" He asked. I eyed him before taking my hair band to tie my hair.

He sighed, rubbing his knuckles together as if he was nervous, "Tara..I'm sorry for last night. I'm sorry I let my emotions get the best of me..."

"It's not your fault," I answered, resting in my reading table, "so don't apologize. We were just too caught up in our emotions to realize what we were doing?."

He sighed again and kept quiet for some minutes. "Why aren't you getting ready for school?" He finally asked.

"I'm not going," I replied.

"Yes you are." He said authoritatively.

And that's how Zephan Darran ended up forcing my to school, not after making my hair into neat conrows and applying foundation on my face.

Err vote?
I know it's been a while since I updated and some of you are probably mad at me but I'm sorry. Been caught up in school work and personal stuff🙂.

Anyways, @Olaworetenny, thank you so very much for your nice words, it really made my day. This update is specially for you.

Lol...who expected Tara and Zephan go do it?.

So guys, it's already a month is ce Femi and Shania died. Which also means Genesis is already a month and Dazzline has spent one month in coma🙂.

She might wake up soon, or she might not wake up at all🙂.

The next chapter is one it's way.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Word Count; 934.