AUTHOR'S NOTE

ALESSANDRO

Finally! After a long break. 

I don't know if you are gonna like this story or not but this is a bit different from all the other stories I have written. So not to be rude, if you don't like the story then you are free to leave.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Few things before you begin with the story :

🙂 Do not copy my ideas : Its all based on my imaginations so let it be mine. If you find my stories on any other platform, please do let me know.

🙂 Story is unedited, well highly unedited so excuse the errors.

🙂 Positive comments are always appreciated and all the rude and the mean ones you can keep them to yourselves, not interested in knowing.
The world is a really big place and there are different kind of people not everyone is bold enough to speak for themselves and the story does include such characters so do not comment on any particular character saying rude stuffs.

If you don't like the story then we live in an independent world you are free to leave at any point, no one is stopping you.

🙂 Do not take the writing personally : It is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or culture. So, a request read it as a 'story'.

🙂 About the updates I can't really say : Whenever I can get time I'll be updating. Most probably 2-3 updates in a week.

•_•              •_•

I think I have said a lot now you guys can now scroll down/ flip further.

Happy reading❤️