CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.

CHAPTER 45

ARIANA LINCOLN

I stood frozen at my place. In his eyes it was only rage visible and it was scary. It looked like if it was possible he would again make Nick alive and give him the most painful death.

Aless wasn't satisfied with the death he gave him, not after Nick brought Antonio between them.

"I want this place cleaned, Diego." He commanded and made his way upstairs to the room.

I dragged myself closer to Nick's dead body. His eyes were still open and a light smiled on his lips exactly like Antonio.

But those eyes were scary, just those eyes were enough to give me goosebumps.

I closed him, gathering the courage in myself. At the same time, my eyes fell on something. A paper in his shirt pocket. I took the paper out and opened it.

Ariana.

My name was written on it. The letter was for me.

But why me?

"Ariana?" Diego called.

I instantly fisted the paper in my hand, not wanting him to see it.

"Yes?" I turned towards Diego.

"What are you doing there? Move away from him."

I nodded, moving away from Nick, running upstairs to where Aless just went.

As I entered the room, Aless was seated on the bed still holding the gun. I made my way towards him, took the gun from his hand and placed it aside. Holding his hands, I made him stand up.

"I'll run a hot bath for both of us."

I walked him to the washroom, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Taking the shirt off him, I took off the white shirt I was wearing. I made my way to the bathtub and waited for him.

His eyes followed my actions through the mirror. I stared at him waiting for him to join me.

He took his time to observe me, then started unbuttoning his pants. When he was completely naked he came to me and took his spot behind me.

He pulled me close to himself, wrapping his arms around me. We both didn't speak a word and just stayed. It felt good to be with him, sharing each other's pain.

I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes, his hands drawing slow circles around my nipples.

"I lost everyone, Ari, from my family." He spoke finally. "Dad, Antonio, Francesco. All of them are gone."

Opening my eyes, I looked into his eyes. I just stared at those beautiful hazel eyes that were on me. They looked so broken.

"I know it's difficult, but we need to fight it together."

"I can't. I have lost everyone."

"I am there. I won't leave you ever. Ian and I, we are your family."

"You are family?"

I turned to him "I am not just the person you are with for sex. Aless, you and I both know how much we want each other. I am your wife, Alessandro."

He just stared at me.

No one ever explained to him what a family is. He only considered Giovanni D'Angelo his family.

"People in a family, stay with each other, support each other and if they make mistakes they correct each other. They love each other."

"Aless, we are not some sex buddies. We love each other, we care for each other. We make love. I am your son's mother Alessandro and your wife. I am family to you."