CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."

CHAPTER 38

ARIANA LINCOLN

I made a mistake, I agree. He has not been talking to me at all. I was too rude to him this morning. Really rude.

I called him a killer.

Then I blamed his father which I definitely shouldn't have done.

I then said I don't want my son to be like his Dad.

So yes, I guess I deserve this behaviour.

I knocked on the door, he muttered a 'come in'. I entered the room to find him working on his laptop. Not once did he ask for coffee today.

I placed the coffee cup on the desk and stood straight.

He didn't raise his gaze to look at me even once, just continued working.

Where is so much attitude coming from? Not that I said anything wrong.

"Your schedule." I said, extending the file to him.

He stopped typing but didn't take the file from me. Instead he leaned back on his seat and said "Free my schedule for the day. I don't want any meetings."

"No meetings?"

"Anything you couldn't understand?"

Waoh! He's being rude.

I shook my head.

"Do it." Saying he got up from his seat and was about to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked which I definitely shouldn't have.

"Somewhere, which you definitely don't need to know about."

Okay I am done taking this rude behaviour.

"Why are you being so rude?" I spoke before he could leave.

He stopped on his way and turned to me "Do you really need an answer to that?"

"Yes I do." I said moving closer to him.

"How do you want me to react Ariana, after you told me you'll take my son away from me?"

I didn't know what to reply.

He took steps towards me "You know what, I can take him away from you no matter how hard you try to keep him. But I won't. I won't because both of you mean everything to me and for my happiness I won't break you."

I hate myself right now. I do.

"All the time, for you it's Sebastian, have you ever thought about me? No. Did you think once before leaving that why would I kill Sebastian after making a promise to you?"

I just stood there listening to him not uttering a single word.

Then why did you say you killed him?

"You didn't. Just like you didn't think if you took Ian away from me how would I live."

"I hate to have weaknesses but now I have two. If anything ever happens to the two of you I don't know what am I gonna do."

"Me?"

"Yes Ariana you. Why would you even think that you aren't important to me? If I really didn't care about you I wouldn't have even thought once taking Ian away from you. You stopped loving me, I never did."

I didn't stop loving you.

Just because I say 'I hate you' doesn't mean I hate you.

He held my arms tightly pulling me closer to himself "I can be like Giovanni D'Angelo but I wouldn't let my son become like his father."