CHAPTER 15 : Damien

CHAPTER 15

ARIANA D'ANGELO

The next day as usual he left for his office and I went to mine. I have asked everyone to stop going after Alessandro, saying that we have enough about him.

Going after him will just reveal his truth to the world which I don't want. He can lose the ADA if people gets to know the real him.

"So, if not Alessandro, who'll be the next?"

"About that... umm....."

"About that, what?" Nick asked.

"Why are you both here? Go bring me some topics, new hot topics."

"Okay okay... we are not going after Alessandro but how about Antonio D'Angelo? He seems to be quite interesting." Fred suggested.

"No! No more D'Angelo's. This topic is over!"

"Jesus! Chill woman. Fine." He rolled his eyes.

I was going through a file that was on my table, the name on it caught my attention "MARCO ROSSI".

I have heard this name... Marco.

Not once but a few times. But where?

Where?

"You all are not Marco's men?"

Suddenly it hit me, Aless said it. Yesterday he said that name when those men attacked us.

I looked up from the file at Nick "Who is Marco Rossi?" I asked him.

"You don't know Marco?"

I shook my head.

"He is Alberto Rossi's son. You know Alberto?"

I nodded slowly, "He was a gangster."

"Yep, correct. Three years ago that man was killed by some other gangsters or a person I don't know about but yes, he was killed and now it's Marco Rossi taking the gangster spot."

"If you know he is a gangster then of course the detectives know too why aren't they doing anything about it."

"They haven't found any evidence against him till now, since his father was a gangster it is considered he too is but there are chances he may not be one."

He is a gangster. And Aless is after him.

"Other than that, he is underground. It's difficult to even find him." Nick completed.

I know Alberto Rossi, who he was and what he did. He was a ruthless leader, even after having evidence against him the detectives couldn't get him. His son of course will be dangerous like his father.

Jesus! Why? Why are you after him, Aless?

This man will make me crazy one day.

"I n-need to go." Saying that I picked my phone and exited my office. When I was out of the office I called Aless. After a few rings he picked up the call "What?"

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?" I whisper yelled at him.

"What is it, Ari?" His voice sounded boring, like he wasn't taking me seriously.

"Aless, you... and Marco."

"What about Marco?" This time he sounded serious. Maybe the mention of Marco's name was the reason.

"You know who Alberto was, right? He was a bloody gangster and you are after his son? You can't be serious."

"Christ! I thought something serious happened."