CHAPTER 26 : The List

CHAPTER 26

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

The next day, I had an interview with someone from Canale Italia but I called Ari and asked her to postpone it to some other day. I had to look after the mafia too, there are a lot of problems recently regarding the mafia.

I am unable to look after it, I don't have time. At night, it has just become a habit to visit Ian and Ari. I know Ari doesn't like me, but I just can't stop myself.

I took the day off for the mafia completely.

I went to the mansion and asked Diego to bring me the files he has for the recent deals and also any recent murders.

After Marco, I thought I didn't have any enemies but I was wrong. There was one more, who was trying to take over Italy, Cielo Moretti. While Marco and I were too much engrossed in fighting each other he took advantage of our rivalry and killed many of my men and Marco's as well. But in the end Marco Rossi had to lose his life, he messed with my girl.

As a result he had to lose his life.

But this new person, he is dangerous. More than Marco, more than any other rivals I have fought.

I don't have too much information about him but for the first time my gang is falling apart and I can see it. Guess this is because I am paying too much attention in winning Ari back.

And by bringing her back here I have just made matters worse. He has a very perfect chance to hurt Ari or Ian in every possible way and the person responsible for it will be me.

I don't wanna lose her again. I don't wanna lose her.

"Signore."

I looked up and Diego stood at the door.

"Everyone related to you is in danger, Signore." He spoke.

"What happened Diego?"

He extended an envelope towards me, and I opened it. There were pictures and numbers written on the back of it.

1 - Ariana Lincoln (My wife)

2 - Francesco D'Angelo

3 - Antonio (My brother)

4 - Diego (My right hand man)

5 - Charlotte (The maid)

6 - Alfonso (My lawyer)

7 - Bosco (The security chief of my gang)

All the names just got ignored but just two names made my world stop. Just two names.

Ariana Lincoln.

Francesco D'Angelo.

"How does he know about Francesco?" I asked Diego. I was fuming with anger.

"I don't know, Signore."

"He knows about Ari too, Christ!" I banged my hands on the table.

"This is not good. It's not."

"It was fine if Ariana wasn't here but now she is and I think he doesn't know about your son, if he does surely he'll try to hurt the kid too."

I couldn't think of anything, my head was spinning.

Not Ari.

Not Ian.

No. They both are my life.

"Leave." I ordered.

Diego once bowed in front of me, leaving the room.

"Fuck! No. Christ!" I lit a cigarette, placing it in between my lips. I opened the window and stared outside while smoking, thinking of ways I could at least keep Ian hidden.