CHAPTER 16 : Surprises

CHAPTER 16

ARIANA D'ANGELO

Aless drove us to his penthouse, after a long time I am entering this house through the main gate. I have never entered his penthouse respectfully or by him knowing. I have always sneaked into this house if I had something to apologise about or if I wanted to see him.

After a while, finally I don't feel like a thief.

Changing into a spaghetti top and shorts I sat on the bed in his room going through my phone when today's news caught my eyes. About the attack.

At the same time he came out of the washroom wearing sweats and the rest shirtless, continuously rubbing his wet hair with a towel and not to forget looking hot as always. My eyes travelled down to his abs... they looked so yummy, I licked my lips.

"Staring is rude woman." He disappeared into the closet. I got up from the bed and followed him to the closet. While putting on a black t-shirt, he said "Do you wanna sleep in the same room as mine or you want your privacy?"

"According to my knowledge married couples sleep together, don't they?"

"I was just asking."

"A very stupid question."

He pulled me closer, hands wrapped around my waist "Apologies Mrs. D'Angelo, are you tired?"

"For sex, yes very."

"Christ! Why do you think it's always sex?"

I shrugged "Because maybe that's what you always say." I mimicked him "I want you only for sex Ari."

He rolled his eyes "Seems like someone needs to be punished."

I pouted.

He stared at me for a moment. He tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear, with the back of his hand he caressed his fingers on my cheek "Will you go somewhere with me?"

"Am I the next target to get killed or something?"

"Not funny Ari."

"Okay. I am sorry. Anywhere."

He pulled away and took out a hoodie wearing it "Come with me."

"But where are we going?"

"You'll see."

With my hand on his, he ran with me and stopped when we were in the garage of his penthouse "Why are we here, Aless?"

He smiled, "I have never done anything for you, there are things I want to do for you to make you happy."

"Make me happy?" I was a bit surprised.

What is he talking about?

And he's being super weird.

"You aren't scared of speed, are ya?"

I shook my head.

He stopped in front of a bike, like a bike bike, a real bike.

"You have a bike?"

He sat on it and passed me a helmet, while adjusting his.

"Oh Jesus! I love this!" Putting my helmet on I hopped on the back wrapping my arms around his waist leaning my head against his back happily.

He started the engine and said "Hold tight." I made my hold tight on him, I was smiling like an idiot.

He drove out of the garage, the gatekeeper opened the gate for us. Aless was driving at a steady speed at first but when we arrived at a complete empty road he started picking up the speed. He drove swiftly and the way it felt was out of the world.