CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo

CHAPTER 13

ARIANA D'ANGELO

The advertisement ended finally the news began. The lady on screen began

'According to our sources, the rumour about the billionaire Alessandro D'Angelo was a fake one. He has no relationship with Bianca Abella but yes they are currently working on some deal.'

I turned to Seb "I know this. And it's sorted Seb."

"Just wait." He said switching to some other news channel.

'In a recent interview, Alessandro D'Angelo clears out the rumours of dating Bianca Abella. So the billionaire is still single.'

Seb switched to another channel, all channels at the same time were displaying the news of Alessandro. The news was about Bianca and Aless.

"What the fuck!" Seb cursed as he switched one after the other to the news channels.

"Will you tell me what it is?" I finally asked getting frustrated by the suspense.

He threw the TV remote with a force on the floor making me flinch.

"Bloody motherfucker!"

"Seb?"

He took few seconds to calm down then turned towards me "Seems like I can never show you who he really is."

"Tell me, I trust you."

"If I tell you promise me you'll leave him."

Leave him? Leaving was never an option to me and it never will.

Without hesitation I shook my head "I can't do something like that."

He turned to leave but I held his hand "Tell me Seb, what is it that you know but I don't."

"He is dangerous Ari." He muttered.

I stood in front of him "Would he hurt me too?"

"Hurt you?" He scoffed "Hurt is not what he causes people, he kills people."

My hand left Seb's, I stared at him with wide eyes.

"You don't know Alessandro not even a percent of him."

"A-Aless can't kill people."

"That's why Ari you don't know Alessandro."

"Make me... make me know Alessandro."

He nodded "Seems like I have to. If I don't you'll keep trusting him blindly."

Hate was all I could hear in his voice.

"The ADA empire is his. It is all his but his father Giovanni D'Angelo was in a business, a dirty one and after his death Alessandro took over."

"What business?" It's the same business Antonio was talking about, the gala night.

"I don't know. All I got to know was that he is involved in some real shit which is illegal. I don't know his real identity or what this business is but it is confirmed that it's illegal and he can be a killer too."

"He cannot be a killer."

He took out something from his pocket and threw it on the table "These are the people who went missing and their families confirmed the last time they left, they went to meet someone named Damien."

"And how is Alessandro a part of this? It's that man Damien."

"Antonio was seen at the murder spot, this isn't public. We had the pictures of those spots but now we don't, it's all Alessandro. It's him."