CHAPTER 19 : His Confession

CHAPTER 19

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

"Now it's late Sebastian Smith." Antonio answered. I knew at that instant what he had done.

I hung up.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

No Antonio. No.

I sat on the chair not knowing what to do.

He killed Sebastian. He fucking killed Sebastian Smith.

No.

Indeed he has helped the gang a lot by ending Sebastian's life but he has taken my everything away from me by doing this.

I have to take responsibility for this whole act of his. Being the leader I have to take the responsibility or I'll be proven a weak leader who can't control his gang.

Fucking hell!

And if I accept it's me who ordered Antonio to kill Sebastian, Ari will never forgive me.

Christ! What should I do?

It's either Ari or my business.

No.

No.

My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts... It was Diego.

"Signore." His voice sounded impatient.

"I know Diego." I doubt my voice was even audible.

"Signore, he did something against your orders." He stated.

"Should I kill my own brother for that?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I'll be in the mansion in a few hours. Nobody should know this murder was against my orders." I instructed him.

"But, you didn't Signore. Why would you do that?"

"Just do as I say Diego." I hung up the call.

I made my way back to the bedroom to dress up and leave for the mansion but as soon as I entered the bedroom Ari was seated on the bed lost in her thoughts. Without a single word I made my way towards the closet.

"Aless." She called.

I stopped.

I can't face her now.

"Ari, can we not talk now?" I spoke, my back towards her.

"I j-just wanted to say sorry... for what S-Seb did to your people."

"I-It's fine." I was about to go again but she stopped me.

Why do you have to talk so much, Ari?

"N-No. It's for me I know you can't hurt him and I-I do feel guilty about it... but please don't hurt Seb. He means a lot t-to me. P-Please Aless."

I closed my eyes, fisting my hands.

He is dead.

I felt a soft touch on my hand, she leaned her head on my shoulder "He has done a lot for me, please Aless."

I know. I know what he means to you, that was the only reason I was stopping myself from killing him.

"Ari let go."

She shook her head "I'm sorry."

"I need to go to the mansion... let go."

Again she shook her head "This once, forgive him."