CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss

CHAPTER 7

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

I shouldn't have told her about this secret marriage thing. She is already insecure about herself and I just made it worse.

I know she's thinking, she isn't good for me and stuffs like that.

I don't have any other option than to keep her as a secret. Until I kill Alfredo and Marco. Or they'll kill her just like they killed Dad.

I can't risk another life.

She's innocent.

I don't want her to die because of me or just because of her father, who forced her to marry a mafia.

So however rude it may sound to her I don't have any other option than to keep her as a secret.

She was quietly stuffing the food in her mouth not like the usual times when she eats like she loves food. And I just love to watch that sight.

After stuffing the food, she rose up from her seat and went to the kitchen to keep the plates. Then came back after a few minutes.

"Goodnight." Saying she was about to leave when I stood up from my seat and held her hand.

"I want to take you somewhere." For the first time I was afraid of rejection. Till date the women I have asked out haven't rejected me and I was sure that they wouldn't but at this point I am afraid that the woman in front of me will reject me.

"I'm not feeling good. I'll just go and sleep."

And as expected she did reject me.

She wasn't even looking at me. She made her way towards the stairs.

Fuck! I messed up. Things were just starting to get better, she was opening up to me but I messed up.

"Ariana please." She stopped. "Come with me. It won't take more than an hour."

It took her a complete five minutes to think whether she would go or not. Finally she nodded.

Yes!

Again she was making her way upstairs "Where you going?" I asked.

"To change."

Damn! I want to kill that bastard so bad.

"You'll be in the car the whole time, so I don't think there's any problem in going out wearing that."

"Okay." She muttered lightly.

I held her hand making my way towards the exit door, I held the car door for her to get in. Getting on the other side, I started the engine. The whole ride she was staring outside not uttering one word.

I stopped the car as we reached our destination, getting down I opened the door for her. She shook her head I guess because of the dress she was wearing.

Though she looked breathtakingly beautiful, the dress was revealing and since the time I have known her, I have surely figured out one thing that she hates showing her scars to others.

"No one's around. Come out."

She once looked around confirming then stepped out of the car.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking around.

"Usually I come here to be alone, I like this place. It's soothing in here after a tiring day." I held her waist and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-What a-are you doing?"

I picked her up and placed her on the roof of the car, I climbed up and sat beside her. I laid down on the roof with one hand supporting my head and the other hand I stretched for Ariana to rest her head on it.