CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.

Warning : Mature content ahead🔞 Read at your own risk.🌚

CHAPTER 10

ARIANA D'ANGELO

"Are we working late?" Nick asked.

I shook my head "Nope. Have a gala to attend." I replied with a smile on my lips.

"Gala? Bruno was talking about some gala, is it the same one?"

I nodded.

"Can I join you?" Fred asked.

"Did you get the invitation?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"So no, you cannot join mate, but both of you don't worry your boss is here to give you all the details of the party. I'll show you all the pictures too."

Nick pouted "But we won't get to have all the nice foods you'll be having."

"Don't worry my juniors, I'll click pictures of the food too."

Nick glared at me "To get us jealous?"

Fred too joined him "You are such an evil boss."

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, now I have to go back and dress up for the night. Take care guys, happy working."

While getting ready for the gala, I heard the doorbell I went to get it. There was this man standing at the door.

"Ms. Ariana Lincoln?" He asked.

"Yes this is her."

He handed me a bag "I was told to hand this to you by Mr. Diego."

Bowing once in front of me he went back to his car. Diego?

I smiled at the realisation.

Alessandro.

Closing the door back I peeped inside the bag to find a card, a small note written on it.

For the night. It will suit you. Hope matches your outfit.

-ADA

Making my way towards my room I took out the box from the bag. The box had a beautiful silver pendant with matching earrings and a bracelet. I looked down at my dress.

It was a black gown with two slits in the front with a deep neck and it was backless.

"Perfetto." I giggled muttering to myself.
["Perfect"]

I have such a caring husband.

Lucky bitch!

At the entrance I found Bruno waiting, seeing me he came towards me looking all annoyed.

"You are late. Can't you for once do something properly?"

I looked down.

"I don't know why he asked me to bring you. Come on, let's go in."

Excuse me sir, you are invited to this party because of me.

We walked in together, the mansion was decorated beautifully and was filled with people. I looked around admiring the beauty of the place.

A waiter came towards us, handing us a glass of wine. I spotted Aless among few people, attending his guests.

He wore a black suit jacket and a white shirt inside it with black pants and a black tie, hair all set up... looking ravishing.

I stood at my place with Bruno staring at Aless to get his attention but it seemed like he was too engrossed with those clients of his.

"Ari?" A familiar voice called me. I turned around to find Sebastian smiling at me.