CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.

CHAPTER 17

[Warning : Mature content ahead 🔞 Read at your own risk🙂]

ARIANA D'ANGELO

We finally reached our destination and guess what it is... Florence!

Aless held my hand as we left the yacht.

I wore a short pink dress and left my hair open. While Aless wore a full sleeve light blue shaded shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a cream couloured shorts with a hat, sunglasses and of course a mask, to hide his identity.

"Let's go to the beach." I suggested.

"Ari, I can't take my mask and hat off." He said looking around.

"I am not asking you to take those off, let's just stroll around the beach."

"The beach?" He seemed worried.

"Yeah the beach, is there a problem?"

He shook his head "No... no problem." I held his arm to walk with him but he removed my arm "I... have... to make a... phone call."

"What? Bu-"

"Just one call, I'll be back." He ran away from me in a hurry to talk to God knows who.

I peeped again and again trying to know what was happening. It seemed like he was instructing someone.

He came back to me "Let's go."

"Who was on the call?"

"Diego."

"Why?"

"It was something about the mafia, that's it." It didn't seem to be believable. His answer. But fine.

I didn't force him.

As we were strolling around, suddenly Aless stopped. I looked at him with a questioning look, he looked around scanning the place.

I too looked around. There were people around. Enjoying themselves, but he was scanning the place as if something was about to happen.

"Is there a problem?" I asked Aless.

He turned his attention to me then shook his head "No. No problem."

We resumed strolling again holding hands, it felt so good. I don't think I want anything in this life anymore. He is fulfilling my dreams.

"Ariana Lincoln?" A voice was heard, we stopped and turned back.

A man stood at a distance from us smiling at us. I looked at Aless once he smiled asking me to go towards him.

I gave him a 'are you crazy' look but started making my way towards the man.

He took out a bouquet from behind him and extended it towards me "This ones for you pretty lady."

I looked back at Aless, he was smiling.

"Thank you." Thanking him I accepted the bouquet and turned back towards Aless. I was making my way towards him when out of nowhere a guy in a mickey mouse costume appeared in front of me.

I stopped with wide eyes surprised by this sudden presence.

What is a mickey mouse doing in a beach?

I tilted my head right side staring at him, he too did the same.

Again I raised back my head and smiled at him.

He extended his hand towards me, I shook hands with him. My eyes travelled to Aless who stood at a distance looking at us with his hands placed in his pant pockets staring at us.