CHAPTER 14 : His Story.

CHAPTER 14

ARIANA D'ANGELO

He didn't even explain anything to me, after dropping me he straight away left and I was too shocked to even utter a word.

I just sat on the couch not caring to clean myself up. Till the evening I was seated on the couch unable to think or do anything.

"Christ!" A very familiar voice, I heard and I know the man very well.

"Get up." He ordered.

I remained seated, not moving an inch.

"Ari, get up."

I rose up from my seat and looked him directly in the eyes, I couldn't stop myself, I just couldn't. My hands rose up to slap him and I did. I slapped him hard across the right cheek.

He didn't stop me.

I was mad. So mad at him.

"After what you did you have no right to order around."

"I didn't have any choice, Ariana!" He snapped at me. "You were held at gunpoint. They weren't going to let you go. Definitely not after knowing your relation with me."

I hit him on the chest "Who are you?" He remained calm.

"Answer me! Who the fuck are you?" I hit him again and of course this is Alessandro D'Angelo he isn't going to just take this.

He held my hand "Stop! Calm down first."

"Calm down? You think I can calm down after what I saw today? You killed more than ten men today! You killed people!"

"I have killed more than you can even think." He said like it didn't mean anything to me. Killing people didn't matter to him.

I stumbled back "Get away from me."

He took a step towards me "Listen Ariana."

"Get away from me."

"Not until you listen to me."

"There's nothing to talk about. Seb told me about you, he said you can be a killer and he was right. You are a killer."

"Ariana listen to me, Sebastian cannot tell you my side."

"You kill people, Alessandro. Nothing gives you the right to do that! You cannot justify killing people."

"I didn't have a choice, Ariana. This is Dad's business, I had to take over it!"

"Killing people is your Dad's business?"

"It is what it is. I can't change it."

My voice this time was barely audible "Who are you?"

I was scared. I was confused. I had so many questions in my mind. I didn't know who to blame. I didn't know anything.

For the first time in three years I was scared of him.

"I have nothing to say, I was here just to check on you. Go and clean yourself." He turned back trying to avoid facing me. "You can leave if you want and yes if you want to publish this news go for it but trust me it won't be published."

I took steps towards him wrapping my arms around his waist, I rested my head on his back. I could feel him getting stiffened.

"This morning it was you who asked me to have faith in you, I trust you tell me why? You were the one to say our relationship is on the edge of collapsing, it will end if you just leave without telling me about yourself."

He didn't reply.

"Tell me, please. You had the ADA, what was the need of killing people?"

He held my hand that was wrapped around him "I can't Ari. I can't tell you. Telling you will just create more problems."