CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding

CHAPTER 11

ARIANA D'ANGELO

My head rested on his shoulder, our bodies were covered with sweat. It feels so good to be in his arms, there's this strange warmth that makes me want more.

Pulling away, he stood up and picked his pants up from the bed. He buttoned up his pants, as he bent down to pick his shirt up his phone rang. He aswered the call while buttoning up his shirt. He got the tie tucking it in his pockets then spoke "Enjoy the party, I have some work."

"What work, and in the middle of a party? It's your party, Aless."

"It's important." With that he buttoned up the suit jacket.

He came closer to me and pecked my lips for one last time "I am sorry to leave but I have to."

I pouted "It's always your stupid work. What am I gonna do all alone?"

"You won't be alone, Bruno and your best friend are there to keep you company."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry." He said, exiting the room.

I pulled my dress back up, adjusting it well. Checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I went downstairs to attend the party. I tried searching for Seb but he wasn't anywhere. Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the id to see it was Nick.

"Hey." I answered.

"Fred and I are spying on Alessandro." He said happily.

"Spying?" I asked.

"Yes. Maybe we can manage some news."

"It's a gala night, I don't think he'll do something here."

"I called to inform you."

"I know why you both are doing this, you wanna see what's going on at the party, don't you?"

He giggled "You are so intelligent."

"It's not needed Nick, not today atleast." I said trying to stop the both.

"Jesus! He's out! Do you see him?" I heard Fred's voice.

"Okay boss we'll talk later, we need to follow him." Nick said hurriedly hanging up before I could even protest.

These kidsss!!!

For the rest of the night Aless didn't return but I was still searching for him if by any chance he had returned. While searching for him I found Antonio.

I was about to ignore him and leave but before I could make any move, he noticed me "Ms. Lincoln."

Crossing my arms over my chest I stood in front of him.

"Good to see you again. Searching for someone?" He said smiling.

"Yes. My husband who happens to be your brother."

He chuckled "So Ariana it is. Can we talk for a moment?"

"Aren't we talking now?" I replied bitterly. I don't like him. The day Aless introduced us he was damn rude to me, he even called me a whore after that I am surely not talking to this man... with respect.

"Privately."

I don't trust him. "You know right if you try to do anything with me Aless will kill you?"

"Do you think he will? Just for a girl, he'll kill his own brother?"

No.

Just a girl. Of course I am just a girl to him.