CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.

CHAPTER 12

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

My hands left her waist, I cleared my throat "Go upstairs and don't make any sound, I'll go, check."

She nodded and ran up the stairs.

I made my way towards the door to get it. As the door opened it revealed Bianca Abella standing at the door.

Why is she here? Now what?

I thought I sorted the rumour today.

"Good evening." She spoke with an italian accent visible in her tone as always.

"Evening. You, here?" I asked.

She didn't reply, instead she stared down at me, following her gaze I caught her staring at my body, I looked down and... fuck I forgot my t-shirt. I was still shirtless.

And for this Ariana D'Angelo is to be blamed.

"Bianca?" I called trying to get her attention from my chest to up my face.

"Yeah?" She asked nervously.

"You have some work with me?"

"Are you busy?" She asked without answering my question.

I was about to say no when it hit me.

Fuck! Ari is upstairs! She can't see Ari.

"Yeah a bit, have a few things to work on."

"Can we have a cup of coffee together? I have a few things to discuss about the deal." She asked.

Fuck no! Not now.

"Sure. Come in." She came in looking around the house.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thank you, please make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in five." Saying I made my way upstairs to my room to fetch a t-shirt.

As I entered the room, Ari was still there sitting on the bed. On seeing me she stood up "Who's it?" She asked.

"Bianca." I answered.

"Bianca Abella?" She asked again.

I nodded "Yes Ariana. It's Bianca Abella."

"What is she doing here? And wait... did you go in front of her like this?" She asked while signalling to my shirtless self.

I sighed making my way towards the bed picking up the white t-shirt on it. I wore it and was about to go down when she spoke "Why is she here, Aless?"

"I don't know. She has something to discuss about the deal."

I was about to leave when she stopped me "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!"

I stopped "What?"

"T-This t-shirt is too revealing."

"What?" I muttered in confusion.

"Just wait here, I'll be back." She ran to my closet while I waited.

This t-shirt is just a normal white t-shirt, not even a tank. What is wrong with her?

She came back running and handed me a hoodie "Wear this."

"A hoodie?"

She nodded "Yes. Wear this."

"No one wears hoodies at home, Ari."

"People do wear hoodies at home, just you don't know them. Come on change into this, quick."

I took off my t-shirt "Jesus Christ woman!" When I wore the hoodie, I rolled the sleeves up.