Chapter 2

Quackitys POV
After Wilbur left this morning I went straight to my office to get a head start on my work.

I check my schedule and see I have a meeting with Fundy at 10, not looking forward to it. (He's fine but it's awkward knowing I'm with his father half the time while he doesn't.) Another meeting at 12 with Slime to... talk? heart heart heart?

I write a reminder to not let him write my schedule.

and at 4 I have a meeting with Tommy. wait what? I don't remember scheduling this? does Wilbur know?

Tommy joining now could make Wilburs visits difficult. well, he may not be joining. but if he is then...

oh this could actually be good.

I get up and walk around the room as I talk to myself.

"If Tommy joins, I can rub it in that jerks face! and having another member would make things easier and help. and with Tubbo already here and Tommy coming, that Ranboo kid may just follow along! this is perfect!" things are starting to fall together.

the idea had gotten me so pumped I blast through my work and only have a little left when I realize it's about 10 now. I pull my communicator out and whisper to Fundy to come over now for our meeting.

he comes and it's all boring. talk about future ideas for buildings here when we need to finish the casino before anything else takes place.

"and I want to um.. talk about Wilbur for a second." Fundy suddenly brings up and he catches my attention.

"why? what's up with Wilbur?" I ask, panicking a little on the inside. but I keep a poker face.

"I think I saw him this morning, running out of Las Nevadas. he seemed to have something in his hands and he was going fast. I think he may have stolen something." Fundy explained to me.

God damn it. that fucking idoit. I thought to myself.

"I'll check it out, you don't worry about a thing unless I tell you to, okay?"

"Yes sir. that's all I wanted to say anyways. I'll be heading out now. bye." Fundy said as he left.

I groan when he closed the door, annoyed Wilbur was careless. luckily it doesn't seem to be too big a deal.

the rest of the day flies by, my lunch with Charlie was fine and I checked around Las Nevadas. I check the time and see it's already almost 4 and head to the entrance of Las Nevadas to meet Tommy.

lucky me, he was here early and that meant more "me" time later, depending on how this went.

"welcome Tommy."

"Big Q." he said seriously as he held out his hand. I take it and we share a firm hand shake.

"So, shall we get right into it?" I asked him.

"Yah, no offense but I mean business today Big Q. So I'll cut to the chase."

"Okay? what's up?"

"I wanna join Las Nevadas."

I knew it! I have to play my cards carefully now.

"oh?"

"Yah, I'm not gonna work with Wilbur anymore. I wanna live here man! look at this place!" that last part made me proud. I love this place and seeing someone love it makes me so happy. but I keep my poker face, as always.

"Q, let me join. I'm... I'm done working below everyone else. here I may have a chance to be above it all for once in my life."

we continue walking to the tower discussing his membership to Las Nevadas. I don't want him joing just yet though.

"Tommy, you can join Las Nevadas b-"

"YAHH! LETS GO! THANK YOU BIG Q! I WON'T-"

"BUT! you are going to have to wait a little before you can join. I wanna make sure you can handle this, you have a lot on your plate as of recent." I said, referring to Wilburs return and even his own return.

"B-but-"

"no buts Tommy, I just need to know your ready to be apart of this... show me you can handle this."

"What do I have to do? Please Big Q!"

I think for a moment and remember that me and Wilbur are having that silly little competition thing going on as a distraction.

"do some sabotage work."

"what?! on who?"

"Wilbur, obviously. if you can throw a couple set backs his way and get away with them, then your truly Las Nevadas material!"

was any of these extra steps needed? no.
are they fun though? yes.

Tommy stays quiet for a minute, thinking his options. when I think he finally came up with an answer, he holds out his hand again.

"I'll do it. nothing harmful though. Ranboo is there."

"Perfect! I'll give you some more leverage here too, as of now, you are allowed to say you are a member of Las Nevadas. you aren't yet, but make sure Wilburs knows. it'll be great."

"Okay Q." He said in a monotone voice. I thought he'd be happier. one last prank on your brother before joining.

"I'll see you soon, Tommy." and I finally shake his hand.

he leaves right after and I'm alone again. I wait and relax for about another hour. and I head back up to my office and begin more paper work and finish it. I even started on tomorrow's work to get ahead.

it's just past 6 when I look at the clock. I put my papers away and walk home and I pull my communicator out to whisper to Wilbur.

Quackity: heyy

Wilbur: hi

Quackity: i finished my worrrk

Quackity: nobodies around, im so lonely :[

Wilbur: i can help if youd like ;)

Quackity: well, doors open ;]

Wilbur: ill be there soon

Wilbur: i also want to talk to you

"probably about Tommy, I'd bet on that!"

Quackity: ofc

I put my communicator away and wait for him to come over. i just got home and I go sit in my room and wait.. and what do you know, 10 minutes later he's at my window.

I giggle at how cinematic this is. I get up and walk to the window and let him in.

"Hello my love."

"Hey Wil."