Chapter 11

Wilburs POV
it's been almost 3 months since Tommy had set up me and Quackity on a little date. if I'm honest, I'm excited.

it's going to be our first date together! how exciting? I haven't been keeping track of how long we've been together but I know its too long to not have gone on at least one date!

we agreed on Wednesday this week, 7 o'clock, sharp. today's Monday though, so it's a few days away.

luckily for me that gave me time to write him a poem. a dumb sappy one. yeah sure, he totally seems like he could care less for the stuff, but I know he secretly loves it.

I'm currently at Quackitys house, relaxing in his couch,, waiting for him to come over. he sometimes stops by on his lunch break to nap instead, and since it's Monday-

My lover opens the front door and walks in,  basically sleep walking. his eyes have dark circles under them and his hair doesn't seem as neat as it usually is, it's all tucked into his beanie to hide how messy it is.

"is everything alright love? you look dead."

Quackity snaps his head around and sees me, startled. I know he didn't expect me here for obvious reasons but I didn't think he'd be scared to see me.

"when... you... here?" Quackity whispered out. I give him a confused look. 'when you here?'

"do you mean, "when did you get here?"" I ask him. he nods and makes his way over to the couch. he flops on, not even bothering taking off his shoes.

he seems to care less about my answer and snuggles into me. I move my trench coat so that it is being used like a blanket around us.

I wanna ask this dumb duck why he's so exhausted but he's already asleep. as much as I love the dumb couple stuff, I love answers more. I move my hand to shake him but his grips mine faster than the speed of light.

I yelp a little in surprise, he mumbles and snuggles in more, releasing my hand from his death grip.

I also love living more, so I let him catch up on his sleep for the next half hour. I've taken off his beanie and played with his hair, combing out the tangles gently with my fingers. I hum some random songs as well.

when the half hour was up, so was he. as if one cue, he jolts up and heads to the kitchen. curious, and annoyed he seemed to have forgotten, I follow and see what he does.

he makes some coffee, black,, and adds in an energy drink. which I get he isn't for flavor at the moment. he then grabs some caffeine pills and takes 2 to put in his disgusting drink.

"whoah whoah whoah!" I yell and stop him. he is so very out of it. I guess he's been busy with the prison with ANOTHER PRISONER.

HOLY SHIT IT MAKES SENSE NOW!

he's so tired because Techno is in prison and he has to work more for the escape plan and cover up and-

"baby.. give back.." Quackity mumbles, looking ready to pass out again. he slaps himself and takes a swing of his wake-up-juice and gags.

if I wasn't so worried at the moment, I'd be very turned on.

"give me those, I have to work late again." Quackity says his first full sentence. he reaches for the pills but I easily keep them out of reach.

I place them on a high shelf and grab Quackity. he complains as I lift him onto the counter and pull out my communicator. he could easily get out of this but I can't tell if he's too tired or secretly doesn't want to.

I whisper to Quackitys Slime friend to come over. I'm gonna see if we can fix this... I look over to Quackity in his exhausted state... mess.

he quickly responds with a yes and he'll be here quickly. great. I step up to Quackity so that I'm between his legs on the counter.