Chapter 50

Wilburs POV
a few days after the official wedding, everyone who had attended eventually came. we gave Phil our chords and we invited everyone to come.

yes, we were married and couldn't be happier but of course we wanted to celebrate.

the whole night was perfect. music played and I never left Quackitys side. we dance till out feet hurt and talked with everyone till our tounges were numb.

whatever grudges anyone had against eachother before were forgotten, at least for the night.

everyone got along and had fun. Tubbo and Ranboo even felt comfortable to bring their son, Michael.

after that, Technoblade and Dream had helped us finish our house. and of course, we had to tease them the whole time.

they are going to take it to their Graves, I swear.

Dream decided to stay with Phil and Techno for a while, until he was back at full strength.

but now back to the present.

it's been officially three weeks since Quackity and I were married. we sat on the peek of one of the mountains and took in the view.

near the pond there's an array of colors of different flowers. we have a animal and regular farm going. some trees as well. it's very simple but still very nice.

"this is so nice." I said out of the blue.

"yeah, it is. so calm..." my ~husband~ responded.

"and peaceful."

"and quiet."

silence falls on us. I feel an itch at the claims we just made.

"I hate it." we say in sync.

"OH THANK XD! I'm sorry! I love you and this place but it is too damn quiet!" Quackity yelled.

"no no! I agree! there's nothing keeping us occupied! that bloody farm is the most exciting thing we have!"

I was so relieved Quackity was agreeing with me.

"I love this place, but I love living so much more! it's so boring!"

we keep ranting on and on about the place.

"we need noise!" Quackity says.

"yes! but how exactly?"

Before we come up with any ideas, Charlie comes up out of nowhere.

"Hello Wilbur and Quackity from the Valley!"

"hi Charlie, what's up?" Quackity turns his attention to the slime man. I roll my eyes at them.

"I heard you guys wanted noise! I can do that!" the slime starts screaming, pissing me off.

"WILL YOU-"

"WILBUR!" Quackity interrupts me. he glares daggers at me as Charlie continued screaming.

I sigh heavily and take a deep breath. "Charlie, stop." I said much more calmly. The slime had stopped his horrid yelling thankfully. I see Quackity smile and he leans in and kisses my cheek.

"thank you Wilby."

I turn my head somewhere else, away from my husband. I don't want him getting ideas.

"I know how you guys can get more sounds!"

I turn my attention back to Charlie and give him a look that I hope gave off "don't scream again" vibes to him.

"what is it?" Quackity asked. "don't yell again, please."

"oh no! I mean, more meat!"

"we have more than enough cows, Charlie." I explained.