Chapter 32

Wilburs POV
the wind howls in the field, blowing the leaves on the tree I'm under along with the long blades of grass.

I stare out, looking at nothing.

"I don't even know why I bother anymore..."

"WILBUR!" I hear someone call in the distance. I dart to my feet and look for who the voice belongs too.

I see someone running towards me and I sprint towards them. we meet half way and it's Dream.

"DREAM!" I'm excited to finally see him and hold me arms out for a hug but am instead tackled to the ground.

"I can't believe it! your here! oh my XD!" I grip him tightly. he grips me back tighter. if this wasn't a dream I would be begging for air right now.

Dream begins to stutter out apologies, trying to explain that Sam was keeping him awake.

I pet his long whi- white? I was going to pat his head or something and like, try to comfort him but his hair is almost entirely white now.

"Whats with the hair??" I ask, pulling away.

"s-stress... a lot o-of it..."

I pull back into a hug, laughing, grateful to see him after all this time. "I need your help."

"Wilbur I-"

"Sam killed Quackity, Dream."

the wind takes place of the silence that fell between us. I pull him back so we can see eachothers faces. he looks like shit.

"Dream, I need you to revive Quackity. we can help you, too! we ca-"

"no! Sam would-"

"please I need you to-"

"Wilbur-"

"if you revive him we can save-"

"its hopeless!"

"you can be free again!"

"Wilbur I can't-"

"PLEASE! DREAM I LOVE HIM!"

I tighten my fists on his shoulders as he looks at me with wet eyes.

"I-I can't... Sam... He... I-" He breaks down and falls to the grass. "I-I..." wails escape his lips as he pulls the grass from the earth.

"Dream! please... I'll forever be in your debt! I'll get all the help I can! you'll be free again! I'll even get Tehcno!"

Dream looks up at me as his hair falls in his face. I push it away as he sits up.

"... I'll listen..."

"if you bring back Quackity, I'll bring you back your freedom."

"how?"

"by whatever means nessacary, I'll have Techno and Phil help. I'll have them free you, or do something." Dream nods, attention being caught at the mention of Techno.

"does he have a ghost?"

"hm?"

"Quackity. is his ghost here?"

"Yeah, Ghost Quack. I met him today. he's like a kissier version of the old Quackity before... L'manburg.."

"he has to die."

I'm shocked at the statement. I don't hate Ghost Quack, he's actually pleasant, I just can't be near him. but kill him?

"why? he's not doing anything! the worst he could do is burn cookies!"