Chapter 10

TW! Cigarettes
---------------------------------------------
Wilburs POV
I wake up the next morning at about 6 to a empty bed. I hear the sink running  in bathroom and get up to investigate.

to no surprise, Quackitys in there, washing his face and fully dressed. somethings seems up.

"you alright?"

he turns to me and hesitatently answers.

"been better, bad dream..." I nod at his answer.

"strange how we both had strange dreams, isn't it?"

"yeah."

"do you wanna talk about it?"

"... no."

...

"okay."

I go into the bathroom and peck his lips. he humms and dries off his face.

I go back in the bedroom and get dressed in my normal day clothes, trench coat, sweater, you know what I wear.

when I'm fully clothed I look back at Quackity and see that he just watched the whole thing, a dumb stupid shit eating smirk on his dumb stupid shit eating cute ass face.

I'm petty, okay?

I peck his lips one more time so I can leave out the window, but he grabs me and pulls me into a more proper kiss. I giggle a little and kiss back.

after about a minutes, he pushes me to go but I pull him back in and kiss him again. he's really addicting.

this goes on for about another minute until we are laughing and I'm basically getting shoved out the window.

I head to the van but as I'm going there I see Tommy, wide eyed staring at me, as he just saw me come from the direction of Quackitys house.

"where you... where you just at Quackitys?" he has the nerve to ask. ok, I chose to be petty this morning, long night.

hehe.

"I was just harassing him, the normal. better question, why are YOU here? hm? why are you coming to bother Quackity so early in the morning when the poor man needs his sleep?"

My goal here is to make him feel bad for coming so that'd he'd leave.

Tommy looks at me, he seems like he feels bad until he cocks his brow at me.

"are you trying to make me feel bad for coming so that's I'd leave?"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?"

apparently I said that out loud, which wasn't what I was trying to do. I'm so off this morning, I can't even manipulate a minor!

he looks at me annoyed and a little scared. then he starts to laugh a little.

"what are you laughing at?"

"you! are you scared that I'm gonna find out about your boyfriend?" he jokes and starts laughing louder.

I scoff and brush it off, because he "isn't" my boyfriend. I start heading back to the van again, too tired to deal with Tommy anyways.

I'll let Q handle it. he's good with him. better than what I could be now. I don't get it. Quackity just seems to understand Tommy more than I can.

I'm not jealous at all that my brother seems to like him a little bit more than me. nope. I'm not the jealous type. I've just been off my game with Tommy lately because top secret things.

yup.

yeah...

---------------------------------------------
Quackitys POV
After Wilbur left I started brushing my teeth, fixing my hair, putting on my beanie over said hair.