Chapter 16

Quackitys POV
"NICE GOING SAM! THE TWO MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE ARE GONE! GREAT JOB!" I yell over the prison alarm.

I have no idea how they got out, but they're gone now. it's begun.

"go! Go to Las Nevadas! warn everyone! spread the word and make sure everyone's safe! I'm going to check the cell one more time." Sam yells back.

"I'm going too."

"no, you need to go." we argue about me leaving as we make out way to the cell.

"I'm already here. plus, I need to see for myself." I'm really trying to stall for a bit.

Sam finally gives up and we cross the bridge into the cell. we look around and he checks the toilet.

"DREAM!" He yells as he pulls him out. he seems startled to see us both. I'm surprised he's still here.

"g-guys! listen I-" Dream tries to say but gets interrupted with Sam yelling at him, lecturing him about the prison.

"Quackity! help me here!" Dream calls out to me.

"Dream, he's not going to help you." Sam says in a low tone. this is where I interject.

"oh Sam," I laugh a little. "I'm happy you trusted me. But you played your cards wrong..." I say as I raise my axe. the room is hotter than usual. the crying obsidian sobbing now, reacting to the tension in the room.

"WHAT ARE-" Sam tries to yell but I knock him out with the back of my axe. his forehead starts bleeding, not enough where this treating, thank god.

"why don't you just kill him?" Dream asks.

"he's never hurt me, Dream. this betrayel is more than enough damage. let's go. we're leaving him here." I help Dream up and we make way to Las Nevadas.

"how did Techno get out?" I ask as we run down the prime path, hearing the alarm blastGod.

"stasis pearl. he'll be at Las Nevadas soon, within a week. he's gonna prepare for a war." Dream explains as he runs.

"a war? Las Nevadas isn't ready for a war! we don't have the supplies yet!"

"it's fine, Las Nevadas won't be involved. not if I can help it. you just have to be smart." Dream explains. I get on my skeleton horse and Dream hops on behind me.

"hold on!" I say. he wraps his arms around my torso and I flick the reigns. going much faster than before, we ride the rest of the way to Las Nevadas.

the alarm fades as we ride farther, but it doesn't go away. it rings in the distance. my horse gallops quickly as we take a secret route underground that I've secretly built. I've also used it for mining and resources.

we gallop down the tunnel as Dream looks at everything in awe. I feel his grip tighten around me.

"enjoying the sight?" I ask him.

"it's been so long... being in a cell for so long has it effects..."

"I guess I know what you mean..." I say. "We're here, by the way." we make it to the end of the tunnel, where it's all stone brick and chests are against the wall.

"we have some time. clean yourself up. take what you need and some healing potions." I  order. I hop off my horse and tie him up to a fence post.

Dream hops off and slowly walks over to the chests. he opens one that has armour and food inside. what surprises me is he completely ignores the armour and goes straight for the food. he devours some carrots and steak and a golden apple.