Chapter 18

Quackitys POV
the past few days have gone by so slow. the week is almost up. either today or tomorrow. after me and Wilbur parted ways, it's be too quiet. too boring. too stressful. too much.

I didn't think I would miss him this much. and that scares me that I miss him so much. I've been stuck in Las Nevadas, making sure everyone's okay and keeping things under control.

I've been keeping Slime, Tommy, and Tubbo by my side for most of it. Tubbo has been helping me with Tommy, who I barely recconize at the moment. his eyes are blood shot and his eye bags are practically black. his eating is horrid and only sleeps when he passes out.

Tubbo seems stressed too. he said Ranboo has been acting so strange and distant. so Dream breaking out is another stress for him. I feel bad almost, but I know when things calm that they will be better and not have to worry about this stuff anymore.

Slime has been "keeping watch" for me. he doesn't actually know the real plan. but he knows if I go missing, then his job is to watch Tommy and Tubbo.

"Hey, Bossman... can I talk to you for a moment?" Tubbo asks me as he walks into my office. I've been writing letter to other countries to let them know that Sam is missing and how the prisoners escaped.

"yeah, of course. what's up?"

"well... it's Ranboo... so um.. w-we have a son together and well... with how things are at the moment, I want to bring him to Las Nevadas." Tubbo requests. I think about it for a second.

"you wouldn't have anyone to help you. I can't. I don't think Tommy is capable. and like you said, Ranboo has this thing going on with them. I'm not against it, no. but I'm not for it. if you can handle it, maybe. but I don't think he'll be much safer here." I explain.

a child? in Las Nevadas? this isn't the place for that. but at the same time, where is the kid gonna go? I also worry about when I "disappear." I'm not sure how Tubbo would handle it, how anyone would actually.

"oh... I don't think I have a choice... Ranboo- they... I don't think they're okay." Tubbo says, he voice shaking. I gesture for him to sit and he takes the seat. "I don't feel safe here with Micheal there with them. but I also don't feel good about Michael being here. I've heard rumors Big Q, about you visiting the prison. I don't think this place is safe!"

"Tubbo, Tubbo. there's tons of places to hide here! if something happens, Slime will take you there. you, your son, and Tommy would be safe. nobody knows about the bunkers except for me and-"

"Wilbur? Tommy told me..." Tubbo interrupts. his voice is so sad and tired. "I know about you two... I don't understand why you're keeping so many secrets!"

There must be so much going through Tubbos mind right now.

"you won't tell people, you won't tell Tommy why, Wilbur adores Dream! do you even know what he said to Tommy when we heard the alarm?"

"no, I don't. what did he say?" I ask.

"he said: "he's free. after all this waiting." he said that and was so excited and... Quackity I'm worried." Tuboo says.

"why? what are you worried about?"

"I don't want to say this to you because Wilburs your... lover. But I think he's working with Dream! and I'm scared Ranboo is too!" Tubbo claims. I forget sometimes how smart he can be.

"Tubbo..."

"Please! Big Q I know that Wilbur means a lot to you, and Ranboo means a lot to me! but we have to stop them! find them! people we care about could get hurt! think of Tommy! and what about my son? I don't want anyone I love hurting! that includes you... " I'm taken back by Tubbos words.