Chapter 28

Wilburs POV
after Quackity fell asleep, I just started and admired his features, loving everything about him.

his long hair. his wings. his eyes, real and fake! everything about him is beautiful.

unfortunately for me, my eyes begin to grow heavier by the minute. I try fighting it so I can admire the hispanic cuddling with me, but in the end I lose.

I let sleep take over me and drift off into a comfortable darkness.

--------------------------------------------
I wake up slowly to Quackity shifting a lot in bed. his face scrunches and he looks uncomfortable.

he's having a nightmare... I think to myself

I shake him gently at first, calling his name to try and wake him.

when he doesn't respond, I call a little louder, shaking him more and more.

"Quackity?"

his eyes dart open as he stares at me, being suddenly awakened from his sleep.

"you were having a nightmare, love."

Quackity slowly nods in response, trying to catch his breath.

"I-I know..." I sit him up and rub his shoulder. before I can ask any questions, we hear more retching coming from Dream in the other room.

"I-I'll go check on him.." Quackity volunteers as he slowly gets up from the bed.

"I'll come with. I can't go back to sleep now anyways." I follow him up.

"sorry..."

"not your fault! it's one of those nights for me." I explain. he nods and we go check on Dream.

when we see him, he is on the floor, holding another bucket with the food we gave him earlier next to him.

I kneel down quickly to see if anythings wrong. when Dreams stomach is empty, I check his temperature. my hand almost feels burned when I touch his forehead.

drool and sweat drip down his face as he tries to catch his breath. his eyes are blood shot and teary as he looks to Quackity.

he tries to say something but nothing comes out, just choked mumbles. he shakily points to Quackity.

"y-yo-yo" he stutters out. Quackity steps back, creeped out at the situation. I grab Dream and put him on the bed.

"get me one of the potions from the chest." I order to Quackity. he complies and grabs them for me.

"here." he says as he hands me the bottle.

"thank you."

I pop off the top and tilt Dreams head back. he tries to move and avoid drinking it but I hold him in place.

I pour the drink as gently as I could down his throat as I pinch his nose. Dream chokes a little, bit swallows and gags.

"s-stop..." he chokes out.

I pat his hair for drinking the potion and get off the bed.

Quackity and I wait at the table we made earlier for Dream to come back to tell us what was going on.

yes, we knew he was sick but there was something else.

definitely more than what we think.

I look to Quackity and see him sound asleep, head in his arms on the table. I smile and remove my coat for him to use as a blanket. I kiss his forehead and decide to clean the area, it's kinda gross to look at.