Chapter 48

Wilburs POV
I woke up that morning with maximum energy. I felt like running. I felt like doing a hundred push-ups. I felt like-

"mmm... good morning baby..." Quackity mumbles, getting up.

I sit up and pull him to my lap.

"I heard this is bad luck." he says.

"what? a morning kiss? for shame!" I teased.

he laughs and kisses me. I kiss back right away. we pull away when we hear knocking on the door. Quackity gets off of me(much to my dismay) and opens the door.

"Hey Phil." he greets.

"Hey mate! let's get you both ready!"

"what?" I ask.

before I know it, the teenagers are pulling Quackity away and I'm left with Phil.

"Ready mate?" he asks me.

dressing up? "not at all."

I get up and go to his room, where I've been keeping my dress. yeah, I'm wearing a wedding dress.

I thought Quackity would like it. so I'm wearing it.

the dress is obviously white. it goes to the bust and the sleeves are see through with designs sewn into them. the skirt is kinda poofy, but I like the train so I didn't care if it was taking up a bit of space.

"Wilbur?" a familiar voice calls behind me.

I stop looking at the dress and turn around to the voice.

"Nikki!" I run to her and we hug instantly. "I can't believe you're here!"

"of course I am! I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything!" she grabs my shoulders and pulls me down to her level. "you have a lot of explaining to do."

I nod quickly, terrified of her.

"great! now, let's take care of this... mess." she gestures at me.

I roll my eyes but we get started on making me look presentable.

"you should shower first, get a clean base." Nikki tells me. I'm too scared to argue and hop in the shower.

I rarely shower but I quickly wash myself. I scrub myself red and wash my hair as if it would have fallen out.

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and head back out.

"okay, sit right here."

"should I be scared, Nikki?"

"only if you make me mess up."

the next two hours where a mix of hell and catching up. the final look was actually kinda worth it. my hair is cleaned up and actually is styled. my face is shaven and Nikki made it look like I get a full night's rest!

amazing!

we put the dress in a dress bag and head to the reception. I wanted to get dressed there because I didn't want to mess it up on the way there.

I knock on Quackitys door and tell him we are leaving.

Nikki and I get on our horses and ride to the ceremony.

when we finally arrived, Tubbo and Ranboo were already there and were seeting up food tables. Tubbo gave me an awkward wave as I went to an area to change.

I wondered how Quackity was doing. I pull on the dress and try zipping it up, only to realize I can't.

"Nikki, help me with the zipper?"