Chapter 38

Wilburs POV
we all laugh at the events that just took place, except Dream. he looks ready to burst. Technoblade pats his back as he laughs.

we eventually calm down enough to finish our food.

"mm! thank you Philza! I haven't had a good meal in so long!" Quackity compliments.

"no problem, mate. I don't mind feeding my future son-in-law!" Phil chirps.

we both choke on our food.

"Dad!"

"what?"

"I haven't proposed to him yet!" my face burns. the idea hasn't come to mind, I was so busy trying to say "I love you" that marriage seemed like a million years away. but I don't hate the idea...

Quackity coughs. "w-we're just dating at the moment!" his face is flushed.

I can't help but laugh, making the whole group laugh once again.

"well, thanks for the food, again. I'm going to go write a letter." Quackity says.

"why a letter?" I ask, taking our plates and washing them. I then follow him out of the kitchen.

"I need to write to Slime. I want to let him know I'm coming." he explained.

I hum in response and hand him a book and quill for him to write. he gives me a peck on the lips and goes to our room. he sits on the bed and quickly writes his letter.

I sit behind him and cuddle into his back, leaving a couple of pecks on the back of his neck. after about 10 or so minutes, Quackity signs the book and closes it. he turns to me and we share a quick, sweet kiss.

"I'll get one of Phil's crows to deliver it."

"mmm thank you Wilby."

I kiss his cheek and take his book downstairs to give to Phil.

"Phil, can you have one of your crows deliver this to Slime? in Las Nevadas?"

"sure mate." he takes the book and puts it on the table. "let me finish what I'm doing first and then I'll get it sent."

I nod and thank him. I run back upstairs to my room and jump on the bed. in the process I tackle Quackity.

"Ah!"

we wrestle for a few minutes until he is on top of me, assaulting my face with kisses. he suddenly stops and sits back, looking confused.

"are you okay, my love?" I cup his cheek and make him look at me.

"y-yeah... I just got like a... a vision? a memory? major déjà vu. I saw us like... doing what we were just now..." I nod, listening to him and taking his hand. "but it was here, and I didn't do that! this is the second time I've been in this room, so I didn't do that sappy shit and be all kissy."

"must be a memory from Ghost Quack."

"who?"

"Ghost Quack, your ghost. he was all kissy and stuff."

Quackity looks to the floor, looking a little mad. "and you let him?"

I shake my head. "not exactly... I didn't treat him like I treat you." I rub his cheek with my thumb. "I wasn't out right a dick to him. I knew you could have seen his memories so... I didn't shove him too far. I didn't want you to think I was pushing you away." I explain.

Quackity sighs, accepting my answer and laying on top of me. "I believe you." he sits up so he's on top of me. my face burns but I clearly got the wrong idea.