Chapter 46

Wilburs POV
Quackity and I have gotten home about 10 minutes ago to the sight of Tommy being beaten up and Techno and Dream are still missing.

the wounds Tommy suffered arent fatal, won't even scar bad even. he's just scared out of his mind.

Quackity is out of his mind at the moment, pacing back and forth. the whole thing has him stressed.

"everyone calm down! everything is going to be alright!" Phil assures.

"no! of course its not alright! Sam could have done this! or maybe, or maybe Dream did! Oh XD we have two days and this happens!" Quackity pauses.

"my love, calm down..."

"I am calm!" he yells.

I don't know what it is but something tells me he isn't calm.

I look to Tommy and he's staring mindlessly at the ground.

"Tommy, what happened?" I ask. I probably asked too harshly but everyone is stressed so it's fine.

I earn a scared look from Tommy and a punch to the arm by Quackity.

"what?!"

"The Blade..." He answers.

everyone goes silent and turn their attention to Tommy.

"The Blade attacked me. Dream actually protected me... in a way..."

"TECHNO?! THAT SON OF A BITCH IM GO-" Quackity starts yelling, obviously furious. before he finishes he sentence, I grab him and cover his mouth so he would stop.

"MPHF!! WVET GOO!"

He keeps thrashing around in my grasp. "you have to calm down. no way are you going to find Technoblade and beat him."

a minute later, I finally released Quackity and he gives me daggers. I put my hands up defensively.

"they were training outside and Technoblade accidently cut Dreams arm... I came to see what was going on and... Technoblade was just staring at Dream. it was some freaky shit man. and then he went for me! Dream grabbed him and they rode off somewhere."

"so they're missing?" Quackity asks.

"in a way, I guess." Phil answers for Tommy.

Quackity face plants on the couch. we give him a confused look until we hear muffled screaming.

Quackitys head pops up and we all just stare at him.

"is he okay?"

"I don't think so..."

Quackity gets up and drags me upstairs to our shared room.

"Quackity? whats-"

he throws me on the bed and jumps on me right after. he burries his face and my chest and I'm still looking at the ceiling trying to figure out what his deal is.

"my love?"

"everythings going wrong!" he picks his head up to look at me. "first this, and then what? what's next?"

"I um... can tell you're stressed. so let's take a deep breath and-"

"Wilbur!"

"I don't know what I'm doing!"

Quackity burries his face back into my chest and I start combing his hair.

he gets up again and leaves the room.

"huh?"

I follow and he goes into the bathroom.

"Quackity?"