Chapter 7

TW! Cigarettes
---------------------------------------------
Quackitys POV
I'm in Pandoras Vault, in Dreams cell. everyone who knows that I visit believes I come to torture him to get his book, when really that's a cover up.

Dream is sitting on the floor against the wall, balled up and probably sleeping. what else can he do here?

"Hey Dream."

he remains still, I guess he didn't hear me. I kick his shin and he immediately wakes up. he calls out in pain and looks up at me.

"you look like shit."

his left eye is badly bruised, and his actual eye is blood shot and fully red. his nose is broken and dried blood all over his fave. he has a slash on his chin. and he has a little beard coming in.

I do actually torture him. I kinda have to, so Sam knows I'm doing what I said I would. I may or may not take some pleasure in it as well. it's a nice way to de-stress.

"finally came to visit, huh? it's been a little since I sent Ranboo."

"yah. been busy. me and Wilbur had to kinda stay low this week, Fundy saw him and Tommy Joined Las Nevadas."

he nods.

"it's only been a week? time feels so different in here. I miss my clo- wait. what was that last part?"

I look at him confused.

"Fundy saw Wilbur?"

"the other thing."

"Tommy joined Las Nevadas?"

Dream seemed pissed at that answer. he slams his fist against the wall behind him in anger, but immediately regrets it.

he holds his hand in pain, I stomped on it a lot. punching wasn't so smart an idea.

"a tantrum won't fix anything. you of all people would know."

we stare at eachother. this is also what I was talking about earlier with Tommy. I'm willing to work with those I don't like to get what I want.

his look of anger lingers a little more before he speaks up again.

"did you send a letter to Techno? I wanna get out of here you know, soon as possible."

"I haven't. I think you should have Ranboo do it."

"why?"

"because I don't want to."

he laughs at me and I grab him by his hair, and make him look at me.

"you gonna do it or?"

he let's out a low laugh, trying to hold back the pain that I know he is feeling. he nods and I throw him to the ground.

"when I'm out, before I help you I'm gonna punch you so hard, Wilbur may kill me."

I laugh at what he said. "I'm counting on it."

"So, why'd you let Tommy join? he is the worst person to have if you know what's really happening. he probably would be very against me being free again."

"don't worry, I warned him." Dream cocks his cut up brow at me. "vaguely. I said he would have to do whatever it takes with who ever it takes for the countries benefit."

Dream nods. he stares at the floor and seems to be planning something.

"when I'm out, I'm gonna punch you." I laugh again. "then I'm gonna destroy this place. and then I'm gonna get my revenge on Tommy for bringing me in here. and then I'm gonna ki-"