Chapter 26

Wilburs POV
every God damn moment I get alone with Quackity seems to be ruined.

everything was so nice and peaceful and loving and now before us stands that Slime, Tommy, and his friend Tubbo.

Quackity scrambles off of me and stands up quickly.

"w-what are you all doing here?" he shouts.

"we? what are you doing here? making out with the guy who kidnapped you?" Tommy shouts back. "get him." He whispers to Slime.

Slime grabs Quackity and pulls him to the other side with them, facing me.

Tubbo pulls out an axe and points it at me.

"now where is Dream?"

I hold my hands up defensively, but don't reply.

"guys relax. I'm fine. let's just go and-" Quackity starts but gets interrupted by Tommy.

"NO! he's here somewhere! sooner we find him then we can go! Big Q, I don't know what they told you but you're safe now!" Tommy turns towards me.

"now where is Dream? you two are wanted men!"

I shrug my shoulders, not really caring. I notice Quackity whispering something to Slime. Slime hesitatently nods and grabs Tubbo and Tommy by the arm.

"Okay!" he yells, and Quackity books it, grabbing my hand as he runs.

we run through the forest, staying ahead of the two teenagers chasing us.

"we need to take care of them!" I yell.

"I know! I'll take Tubbo, let's split!"

I nod and we split up, going different directions. luckily, Tommy follows me and I lead him to a wide river.

"no where to go, Wil! please! tell me where he is and you may be spared some punishment!"

"punishment? what could they punish me with? I have only one value in life!"

"death Wil! they'll kill you! send you back to your own hell! but by giving up Dream, you'll only suffer some prison time!"

"by who's order's?"

"the entire server! you two can't take down everyone! even with a hostage."

hostage? Quackity?

I burst out laughing at my little brothers stupidity.

"you idoit! Quackity is my lover! not my hostage!"

"d-don't lie to me! Tubbo told me what happened when you kidnapped him! y-you were just using him! yeah!"

I laugh more. "how much more wrong can you be!?"

Tommy steps back, sweat dripping down his face.

"w-what? Wil! I'm not safe! nobody is! just, turn in Dream! please!"

"oh Tommy." I walk towards him slowly, looking down at him. "you haven't figured it out? Quackity works with us!"

"w-what?!"

"yeah! with Dream and I! that's right!"

"he was there on the attack on Kinoko?"

"yup!"

"when Dream escaped?"

"took him right to me!"

"is.... i-is this what he meant by I'd have to work with anyone for Las Nevadas? no matter who?"