Chapter 30

Wilburs POV
I stare at my lovers body, bloodied and limp. his back burned and his wings... he can't be dead. Sam's lying. no... he gone..

my hands ache and my wrists hurt but I don't care.

I try to break the chains which cause my wrists to bleed out yet I continue.

my throat runs dry and my face is burning with hot tears. I scream and shout at the horrid murderer in front of me.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHY? HE WAS INNOCENT! YOU SAID SO! SAM! YOU BASTARD!"

I call him all sorts of names to make a sailor blush, but he simply stands in place as he removes the blood from his weapon.

the sound of cries and angered yelling fill my ears. people come up to the stage and argue, most leave.

"SAM WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy yelled. apparently he stayed.

I continue tugging to attack same and feel a pop in the chain. I smile and keep pulling.

the weak chain finally breaks and I go for Sam, ready to stain my hands. I pounce onto The Warden and wrap my sore hands around his throat.

I hear nothing, feel nothing, see nothing except for Sam's blood on my hands. people try grabbing me off of him but I stay put, applying pressure to his neck.

I'm finally pulled off and the last thing I see is Tommy, his face red and covered in tears, coiling back his fist and punching me in the face, right on my forehead.

he repeats two more times and then I'm out cold.

--------------------------------------------
I walk through the field for hours, looking for Dream.

the wind blows calmly, contrasting my mood. I'm anything but calm. I walk for hours and hours and hours and Dream for once isn't here.

"come on... where are you?" I talk to myself. I need to talk to him. I know he can revive Quackity. I'll do anything to get him back.

the blue sky above the field begins to darken with clouds, much like today. I hide under a tree in the middle of the field, in case it rained.

not that it would have mattered.

but none the less, I rest there and wait. I watch as droplets begin to fall. I feel them, cold water plopping gently on my face. perhaps it's raining in real life.

"can I sit here?" a voice asks. it's Quackitys. I jump to my feet to see him standing there.

he looks how he did before anything happened. he looks clean. he looks happy. he looks alive.

"oh.. my love..." I say in a deep sadned tone. I cup his face as tears fall down my face like the rain around me. "I'm so sorry.." my voice cracks.

Quackity doesn't move, he just looks up at me smiling, his face portraying no stress, unlike his final moments.

I fall to my knees, gripping his hands in mine.

"I-I promised... I promised I would've protected you! and your gone..."

Quackity still says nothing and holds a smile on his face.

"I can't seem to-to find Dream. with h-him, you can't come back!" I cry harder. Dream Quackity pets my hair and whispers little "it's okays" to me.

after what seemed like forever, we sit under the tree as the rain poured. I can't exactly leave either, I'm unconscious, knocked out. I'm trapped once again in another made up world.

the dream Quackity rests his head on my shoulder and I let him. I want to rest on him as well but it wouldn't feel right. this isn't Quackity, he's a made of version in my sick head.