Chapter 20

CW! SMUT 👀
---------------------------------------------
Quackitys POV
not even here an hour, and Wilbur and I are already all over eachother. he's ontop me in our new bed, feeling me up and down as we make out.

I flip us over so I'm on top of him. I grind down, creating friction between us. I take off his jacket and discard it, throwing it in a random direction.

I attack his neck, finally feeling free to mark him as I please. I bite and nibble all over. his breath hitches on a certain spot, and thats where I focus.

I feel his hands feel me down to my hips, where he grabs them tightly and grinds me down harder.

little moans escape my mouth as he feels me up. I feel him flip us over again and he takes control, grinding down on me and pinning my hands next to my head. our tounges explore eachothers mouths a few more minutes until Wilbur licks a trail down my neck.

he unpins one of my hands to lift up my shirt. he doesn't take it off all the way though, he lifts it so it's placed above ny chest, exposing my basically my whole body. he attacks my nipples, sucking one and playing with the other. I moan loudly and arch my back.

after a while he resumes his journey of going down, making it to my buckle. before he looks up or asks me anything, I give him a verbal yes to continue. I hear him chuckle a little and then the sound of my buckle being undone. he discards it next me as he pulls down my pants.

I take my hand that Wilbur had freed and try taking off his shirt. he gets the idea and takes it off himself. taking the opportunity, I switch us and grab the belt. I use a trick I learned from.. the past and make make-shift handcuffs, tieing Wils hands together.

"f-fuck..." Wilbur moans. I smirk and start working on his pants. when he's fully nude, I lay on him.

"mm~! f-fuck... Wilbur~" I moan, taunting him. I move down on him, grinding seductively. I move my fingers into his mouth and he uses his tounge to coat my fingers with his spit.

I suck on his collarbones as I take my fingers out of his mouth. I sit up, putting the bottom of my shirt in my mouth. I trace my spit-covered fingers down my body, giving Wilbur a show. when I reach to the end of my stomach, I look into Wilburs eyes and see he is really holding back. I let out a small laugh and start fingering my self.

I make sure I keep eye contact with Wilbur as I push my fingers in, moaning his name as a way to tease him.

"Q-Quackity.. mmHm! come on..." Wilbur speaks up. I give him a look and smirk, shirt still in my mouth.

"what do you mean?~ what do you want?~ tell me, come on~" I flirt. I know his pride would make it difficult for him to-

"come on, let me fuck you! please!" He quietly begs. I'm taken back by how easy that was, but I don't complain. I remove my fingers and line myself up with Wilbur.

I bite my lip as Wilbur throws his head back. I slowly push him in and when he bottoms out, I stay put for a moment to adjust. Wilbur moves his tied hands and tries holding my hips the best he can.

I smirk and slowly start moving. moans escape my lips as I slowly ride my lover.

"uh~ fuck! I missed you~" Wilbur moans. he  bucks his hips, thrusting into me and pushing me forward.

we lay chest to chest. he quickly wraps his arms around me and switches our position, putting him back on top. which no hesitation, he goes hard on me. I arch my back and almost scream.

"F-FUCK! MmM!" I moan. I don't know how he did it, but Wilbur managed to get his restrain off and pinned my hands above my head. "f-faster~ mhM! fuck me faster~"

doing as he was told, Wilbur pounds into me at a rapid rate as I arch my back. my wings spread out beneath me. Wil moves his hands to fluff my wings and I let out a pornagraphic moan.

"y-your so pretty baby~ so damn pretty. fuck!" Wilbur moans. with my hands now free, I wrap my arms around the brits shoulders and pull him close to me,eating no space.

to muffle our moans, I shut us up with a kiss. our tounges fight for dominance. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull, he seems to enjoy it enough.

I pull him back for a moment and ask him with bedroom eyes to switch positions. he eagerly nods and pulls out. I adjust myself so that I'm on my hands and knees.

Wil slowly pushes back in. when I'm full again, he goes back to chest.

"m-move."

he fluffs my wings and rapidly thrusts. moans and slaps fill the room. I feel his chapped lips kiss the back of my neck. I turn my head in attempt to kiss him, but instead he takes the open space to leave more marks.

I feel heat rush to my stomach. "W-Wil! I-I-"

"me t-too! f-fuck. your so pretty~" I moan and shove my face into the pillow, muffing my moans. I feel Wils thrust become more quick and sloppy. he grips my hips and pulls out, releasing onto my back.

when I think it's over, I feel a warm tounge across my back. I moan lightly at the feeling. when Wilburs done, he flips me over to my back.

I look at him for a moment, confused. it all makes sense when he starts using his mouth. he takes all of my and bobs his head quickly. I arch my back in surprise and grip his hair. I try closing my legs but Wil puts his hands on my thighs to keep them open.

when I feel the heat pool again, I arch my back and push Wil onto me more and cum. he keeps bobbing his head as I ride my high.

when I he pulls off my eyes feel heavy. Wil kisses me and I kiss him back tiredly.

he pulls back and we get under the covers, both obviously tired. Wil lays his head on my chest and I comb my fingers through his fluffy two-colored hair.

I feel Wil leave little kisses across my chest, his hands gently holding me. I hum in content and let sleep take me over.