Chapter 49

Quackitys POV
it was 12 at noon and I had just finished getting ready. I looked in the mirror, admiring the dress. I was originally going to where the white suit but... Wilbur changed my mind so I went with this instead.

I also decided to change our backup plan of anything went wrong. it bothered me that I wouldn't fight while Wilbur did so...

I pulled out the old communicator and whispered to Technoblade about my new plan.

I knew about his little blood lust problem, and if anyone where to stop my wedding, it'd be Sam.

I had an idea that would satisfy us both.

if Sam came, he belonged to Technoblade. Wilbur and I would be able to make our "great escape."

yes, it would suck to miss out on the festivities, but living sounds MUCH better to me, especially after dying.

I told Technoblade my plan and he agreed.

and with that, I left to seal the deal and be wedded.

--------------------------------------------
oh my XD! who would have guessed! Sam came!

wow!

I honestly went ape shit on him. I could hear laughing in the background but I was too pissed to care.

didn't matter how prepared I was for him to come, mother fucker still pissed me off. he could have at least waited like... 10 minutes.

after yelling at him, I return to the alter to a very flustered Wilbur.

"where were we?"

"we were about to kiss." he smirks.

"oh yeah!"

he grabs my by the waist and pulls me into dip and kisses me deeply. an applause goes through as we kiss.

we pull away and stand back up after a minute.

I giggle and throw the bouquet in the air. Dream ended up being the one to catch it. he looked at Technoblade and then straight to the floor again.

we laugh and Techno steps into the isle. he turns to us and winks. he turns his attention back to Sam, pickaxe in hand and the two start dueling.

I grab my ~husbands~ hand and start running away from the conflict.

"what happened to me fighting?"

"change of plans! keep running!"

and with that, we left Sam to deal with a very blood thirsty Blood God.

we make it to the community house where there were horses. the ones Technoblade had bred to be fast.

I hop on one and hoist Wilbur on it behind me. it was hard to do with the dress but we managed. he just had to put his legs to the side.

he holds onto my waist and we start riding off.

arrows are shot at us. we look back and see Purpled and... SLIME?!

"no..." I gasped.

"what is it."

"Slime is with him..."

we kept riding as fast as we could, but Slime and Purpled kept up.

Purpled managed to shoot and arrow into the horses leg, bucking me and Wilbur off the horse.

I feel my wrist twist and I call out in pain.

"Quackity!" Wilbur yelled, tripping on the dress. frustrated, he rips the skirt off revealing his usual ripped jeans.