Chapter 45

Quackitys POV
"Do you, Alex Quackity, take Wilbur Soot to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I smile widely. "I do."

"and do you, Wilbur Soot, take Alex Quackity to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Wilbur looks at me with tears in his eyes and a large smile. "I do."

"any objections? if not, please hold your peace."

silence. my smile grows as I look at my soon to be husband.

"good. I now pronounce you, hus-"

"I OBJECT!" some yells.

everyone gasps and looks down the isle. there stood Sapnap. he walks down the isle with determination towards me.

"Quackity, please. it's me! we were engaged! let's fix things! I still love you!" he yells to me as he gets closer.

"no no no!"

"back off! that's my husband!" someone else yells. I turn and see my late husband, Jshlatt. "come on honey pie, ditch this loser and come back to me!"

my heart is racing. how come they qre here?! HOW is Jshlatt here?? I turn to Wilbur and he looks upset.

"are you leaving me?!" he cries.

"no! I love YOU! I don't know-"

"Quackity!" someone yells. everything is moving too fast.

I look to see who it is and see Sam charging towards me with a sword in hand.

I cry out in fear as he slashes my throat.

--------------------------------------------
"NO!" I wake up in a cold sweat. I pant heavily as I try to catch my breath. it was just a nightmare...

"of you don't like breakfast in bed, your gonna be disappointed after we marry."

I look up to see Wilbur holding two plates in his hands giving me a sweet smile.

I calm down at the sight as he comes to the bed and hands me a plate.

"pumpkin pie? for breakfast?" I ask him.

"so picky!"

I laugh at him, forgetting my dream. I take a bite of the pie and lean on Wils shoulder.

"mmmm love you."

"I love you too. but, are you alright? bad dream?"

"ha, yeah. we were getting married and Sapnap stopped the wedding."

Wilbur laughs as he takes another bite.

"it gets better. Jshlatt showed up. he called you a loser!"

we both start laughing at how absurd my dream was. it's funnier now than it was ten seconds ago.

"and then Sam showed up and..." I trail off. I didn't think this part of the dream was funny.

"it's okay." Wil assures me. he cuts a piece of his pie and brings it to my lips. I open up and let him feed me the bite.

"thank you." I say after I swallow.

"of course my love."

we finish our pies in silence. when we both were done, I took our plates and get up. we both go downstairs to the kitchen where Wil took the plates from me and starts washing them off.

"you're such a housewife." I tease him.

"for you, maybe."

we laugh and I kiss him. the water keeps running as we move our lips together in sync.