epilogue four.

epilogue four. what once was.

We had a big ceremony.

With colors of mint green, white, and gold and Harry wore a silver suit with a mint green bowtie and vest underneath the gold blazer, and he even had a good headband to push back his curls. He went all out, low-key, and here I stood with a simple white tuxedo and a mint green tie — I thought I went all out; out of my comfort zone but it was embarrassing to have a thought like that.

"You look amazing," was the first thing Harry whispered to me as we met down the aisle. And I won't lie— it made me blush and smile because even in my self conscious thoughts, Harry always knows how to soothe my loud and eager mind. Reassure me with the simplest of words— of affirmations and, it just means a lot. It's almost as if he can read my mind; as if Harry can just sense, assume, feel my anxiety, my temporary abnormalities .. just when I'm not myself. And he warms my grumpy, internal, cloud. Washes it away and almost instantaneously the sun begins to shine and a rainbow formulates right behind it. The sky is blue and ..

And .. I'm marrying my best friend. My other half — I wouldn't want it any other way. I wouldn't want my life to turn out any other way. From the trials to the tribulations. The anger, the tears and the fears, the happiness. The whole bloody rollercoaster. Despite it all, I'm marrying my bestie! As he towers above me with the cheesiest grin. His pink lips ajar.

"Says you," I respond. "You're very on theme."

"And who would I be if I weren't?" Harry grins again.

It causes me to exhale a brief chuckle, "Definitely me. That's for sure."

And all so soon, the priest is speaking and calling for any objections — and thank goodness there's a comfortable pause when that's elicited — and Harry's speaking his vows. His tone so soft, so serious. So assuring, so .. genuine. It makes my heart flutter from the 'i love yous' to the 'up all nights' memories and the 'I've waited all my life' to live in a moment like this; and, the 'feel so right' utters and assurances. To have a man like him be so utterly in love with me. Head over heels, willing to do life (and death) with someone like me.

It's not too long that I utter similar words and gratifications. And then we're kissing and everyone's tossing flowers at us as we proceed up the aisle through cheering and whistling and the screaming of various congratulations from our guests. Louis and zayn, and everyone in our court not too far behind us.

"We did it," utters Harry. He kisses me again. The feeling of his lips pursed up against mine could send multiple shutters down my spine. Only he can cause my body to react that way.

"We did it," I whisper against his lips as we simultaneously pull away from our embrace. "Harry Edward Styles-Horan."

"Niall James Horan-Styles," he responds. "I love you forever. I loved you the first day I  met you and my love for you has only grown as the time went by. I'll love you for an eternity and beyond that. I wouldn't want to experience life with no one else by my side. And I don't know anyone else on this planet patient and well enough to tolerate someone like me," Harry laughs.

"If only I were compensated for my time," I roll my eyes sarcastically, giving Harry a soft nudge to his chest. It elicits a giggle and a laugh in a unison. "But, I wouldn't want to do life with anyone other than you as well. My love for you is better than words but I strive to show you through my actions the love I have for you. Til death do us part, you are definitely stuck with me my love."

"Wouldn't want it any other way," and soon our reception had began.

Guests came up to greet us, exchange niceties, inquire about all of the angst and emotions leading up to this very day through thorough conversation. Family members shared loving and hilarious memories with us and each other as we did the very same. Then the dj called myself and my husband to the middle of the dance floor for our dance.. to a song we dedicated to each other.

The 1975's Anobrain played throughout the hall. Everyone stood and silently watched, and despite everyone being present, it felt as if only myself and Harry were there. Our life from when we were children to the very moment played like a slideshow in my peripheral. So detailed, so descriptive. So real.

"You are my anobrain,"

_______________\\\___________\

UNEDITED as usual. Hey guys, if you're still reading this, what's up? I told you guys we were going to see this to the end and I ain't ever lie to you guys?!

I'm 23 years old now and omg I wrote this when I was about 16/17 years old. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? What am I even doing here? Omg. I actually had gotten a notification for this story today and just so happened to be in my drafts and saw this.. and I was like .. let's finished the fourth epilogue. Let's not keep the people in suspense man. People are probably itching to know what happens to narry .. I Hope lol.

But have you ever started a story here and it never finished and you just .. JUST feel so upset like.. what's going to happen? What was supposed to happen? The suspense used to kill me. I do not want to leave anyone with that feeling and/or experience. It's a different kind of evil lol.

However, the chapter is short and I do apologize for that but I wrote this story over 6 years ago and quite honestly.. I'm not sure of the plot. This is all vibes at this point. Idk if there will be another epilogue and I don't want to promise and anticipate that there will be. But maybe .. we'll see. In probably another 6 years, universe and/or God willing?

Take care you lovely people. Remember to take your vitamins and drink lots of water (the neutral and pH basic kind)! + i love You all forever 🫶🏾