round

Two more chapters until the end. I cannot believe I seen this out to the end — I sound like Abby Lee Miller on Dance Moms, I really love that show — it's amazing. Bewildering, incredible, but amazing simultaneously.

lETS GO.

-

-

chapter sixty-five. chasing stars.

 chasing stars

-

-

AS THE PARTY COMES to an end hugs are exchanged. The goodbyes are hard, especially from people I'm familiar with, but I'm thankful the "surprise belated" birthday party has reached its faithful ending.

I smile at Calum and Callie. Even my dad's husband, David, as they make their departure. Find a less ignorant side with David that I once had it out for him. Just because he fell in love with my father. It wasn't his fault still, how they went about things weren't at all the healthiest for the people around them.

Louis and I hug as promises to meet up once more between the gesture are reciprocated. He disappears through the front door.

A smile and wave toward Zayn when he leaves. Amiably he mocks my gesture — our friendship not yet determined for the future ahead of us.

More waves and hugs and muttered goodbyes for leaving guests. Until Harry's in my peripheral sitting in the lounge. He beckons me over with the call of his index, and automatically, I'm sitting in his lap. Only because his strengths pulls me onto him.

We sit in a comfortable silence, possibly lost in our own thoughts. To this very moment and its interim I cannot believe the trials and tribulations Harry and I have mustered through. Arguments and long distance. Breakups and make ups, and the thoughtless, impulsive cheating.

It only leads me back to him. On his lap like it's inevitable being here. Harry's a star, my star, and I pleasurably enjoy chasing him. I'm certain the feeling is beyond reciprocated.

Our moment of silence is broken when Harry clears his throat. The sounds booms and echoes through my ears into my mind, imprinting another one of Harry's many sounds.

"I'm going to talk and you're going to listen, silently, wordlessly."

Obligingly I nod.

"I'll be in Los Angeles for a month soon," the words immediately suck once they exit Harry's mouth. I don't intrude him with my thoughts, it'll only worsen things like before.

There's a look in my face or a gleam in my eye that causes Harry to sigh when he glances at me. "Niall, it's my job," he sounds exasperated when he tells me. "I want to be a model. I promise I'll be back, I promise I'll be the boyfriend you've always wanted from the start."

The ring Harry gave me for my birthday he retrieves from his shirt pocket. Instantaneously it's placed on my ring finger with no objection this time, because it's what I want. Harry's all I want — ever since we were younger.

Growing up in the same neighbourhood as Harry. Meeting him in primary, and now we're here. Matured -- but not enough -- and stop developing into adult figures alongside one another. It's belligerently breathtaking, the then and the now.

All I can do is smile. Broadly, possibly beaming from ear-to-ear like a Chelsea smile. Just not as bloody and fatal. The gesture is the utter opposite actually.

Time passes by in a blur when Harry's thumb is caressing my check so tenderly and caring. It pummels my heart, the soft gesture. He whispers those three words, eight letters that can, still, weaken my already weak insides bewilderingly.

The three words I repeat back like a no brainier — Harry's my anobrain —.

And this is my life, it'll always be, with Harry practically the centre of it. From his smile to the unintelligent, rambling, stories he'll regularly tell me to the childish but nonetheless fun side to Harry. I'm okay with each side he's/he'll reveal to me as I to him.

It'll only make us one: harryandniall. niallandharry.

-

-

-

-

Any predictions on what'll happen in the next two chapters + epilogues?? I wanna hear before they're published.