for

Whether you're commenting or voting or reading or following or messaging me. I appreciate you all and thank you for reading my horrible writing ::)).

-

-

-

chapter forty-three. you might be one of us.

 you might be one of us

-

HARRY'S PHONE GOES OFF again and again and again and again. Which makes sense because it's his birthday, but we're at the venue for the fashion show. The fashion show that is about to begin in the matter of minutes. It's exciting. I'm excited to see my mother's designs, ones she's spent months and months creating and stressing over.

Knowingly I know it'll be a success, though.

The lights go out, they dim. And the catwalk lights up with an illumination, translucent reflection. Harry leans into me more. His hand, subconsciously, reaches for mine and with the same subconsciousness I take ahold of it. Feeling immediate warmth radiate off of Harry onto to me. Though I don't mind it — the simplest gesture from Harry is the most heartwarming.

Models and models with familiar faces that Harry practically swoons over take the stage. His eyes stare in awe for an entire minute, I've counted, when a breathtaking male or female model does a back and forth to and fro the catwalk. I tease him for his actions.

Inwardly I keep to myself the similar attraction some of these male models have. Not wanting Harry to reciprocate the playful teasing I just gave him shit for.

Loud and unfamiliar upbeat music plays for inspiration to models. Then Kendall Jenner takes the stage — a focused yet serious look upon her beautiful face as she models my mums fashion line. Wearing a fierce shamrock coloured dress that falls just above the knee, pleated and folded at the bottom of the material. A matching colour bow is tied around the waistline of the dress, beautifully.

Kendall stops, poses with a hand placed steadily at her hip, then struts away down the catwalk where she began.

Cara immediately appears at the ledge of the white based illuminated path. Face similar to her companion, Kendall's. She wears an emerald green based dress that hugs her petite figure perfectly. Probably because every mother knows their daughter, or at least should. The dress is plain but exceptional, matching her green eyeshadow.

Photographers snaps constant photos at my successful, older sister. Who's stunning on the stage as I don't get the privilege to see her everyday. Cara, sassily, struts down the catwalk. A prominent look of accomplishment written upon her face. It arises a smile from me at her professional behaviour around others — entirely different from her persona behind the scenes.