you

I just want to complete junior year then senior year and just be an adult already lol.

-

-

-

chapter eighteen. carbon monoxide and perpendicular lines (science & math).

 carbon monoxide and perpendicular lines (science & math)

-

I change my mind. When I said there's a distinction between shock and surprise, I'm completely wrong. Both can be either positive or negative, both are synonyms for each other because they're similar. It all narrows down to the event and what occurs to distinguish whether you're either surprised or shocked, but generally one isn't more positive or negative than the other word.

CARA RETURNS AND MOTHER departs to somewhere beyond Manchester. To a place within European walls. I'm left to think of the theoretical iron curtain in global history when Western Europe and Eastern Europe had those conflicts with each other decades -- really a century -- back. Still she's on one of those 'business trips' working on the upcoming, worldwide fashion weeks.

On a typical Saturday I have nothing to do. No one is talking to no one — Zayn and I haven't spoken in about one week. Liam and I don't talk at all, not that I mind. And Harry. Harry and I have been on the rocks for more than a bit. Since that night at Lake Hollingsworth, our friendship took a sharp turn, and the destination is unknown. But so is life and things happen for reasons whether they're prominent or not.

So I lay on the couch bored out of my mind. Ignoring the smirk on Cara's face when she enters alongside an unfamiliar female with perfect, dark skin. A cockney accent when she mumbles an amiable hello to me before following behind my sister up the stairs.

And she's attractive, if I was so much into girls. Even if I was, physical appearance doesn't matters much to me.

It's all about the beauty blooming from within — inner beauty. The personality that's more dominant than any pair of bright eyes and crooked smile or a perfectly arched eyebrow. Although the external display is a bonus if the personality is flawless .. like Harry's. I can't help but think about him. His placid interior and exterior.

Like how he chews on his extra pink bottom lip when he's constantly confused. Or when Kurt Cobain sings Something in the Way passionately his eyebrows knit together -- like he's trying to process every emotion present in the three minute song. The way his eyes light up at the mention of winter because it's his favourite season. I'd think it'd be autumn because the falling leaves and all around green reminds me of Harry's piercing eyes.

And, god — god. My mind always lands on Harry. Always stays and stays and remains and screams the name Harry through the corners of my mind and my memory about my friend .. my best friend. Taking in every little detail, internal and external, about him to remember. Ever since we were kids, and. And, I appreciate him. Whether we're friends or more, Harry's a person that you'll miss when he's gone because he's just that relevant, to me.