i'm

WARNING: details, details, details.

FOR THE 1975 STANS: the Somebody Else music video was absolutely unique and just amazing.

-

-

-

chapter eleven. punk rock doesn't rock tonight.

-

-

Suspicions always give me headaches. Not only is the trait irritable, but it can also damage the way a friendship has formed. Like the bridge of trust and the comfortability of shared words. One negative action can send, all of those relevant aspects in a friendship, spiraling down in the matter of seconds.

I HAD SO MANY double shifts to work in Punk Rock. Not that I minded; more works means more wealth in my paycheque so it's worth it in conclusion. But from ten am to five pm I've been taking orders and serving tables.

Although today, Punk Rock is rather empty with Louis and Dylan doing absolutely nothing alongside me. Unless bantering around to be absolutely nothing.

The pair together spent most of the morning and early noon starting food fights in the kitchen, and I unintentionally happened to get caught in between. Spending most of my break cleaning flour out of my dishevelled fringe, only worsening the look I wore to work. Nonetheless I wasn't so upset — when I've trained myself to get accustomed to my coworkers/friends shenanigans, nothing can be upsetting to me  anymore.

I couldn't find myself to burden it—brushing off the apologies Louis and Dylan constantly showered me with. And the consistent guffaws heard within the 'apologetic' words.

But now we're lounging around, waiting for our separate shifts to end. Louis and myself at five and Dylan an exact hour later to close up the pastry shop like he's expected to.

For the first time in hours the entrance door chimes and someone enters. Wearing nothing but their usual dark colors. A large smile brushes the intruders lips when their eyes automatically land on Louis's lanky figure sitting beside me. He runs and subconsciously scoops Louis into his arms.

Zayn and Louis look happy. It's suppose to be their date night together. (We all agreed to cancel our traditional Friday night movie night because of it. And the many conflicts rising in our clique from Liam and Harry's breakup to just not having enough time).

Quite frankly, after the mass of days Zayn and Louis haven't had to themselves, they only deserve it. And we all blame the schoolwork.

Louis's stuck completing his photography assignment– A mini project to create an abstract collage. While Zayn had many papers to write from health class to his sociology class. We've really all been focused on school and the schoolwork thrown left and right at us, that there hasn't been much time for anything.