go

gUESS WHO'S BACK .. BACK AGAIN.

I tried to come back earlier but I forgot my password and had to go through a long discussion with wattpad. it was hella frustrating. But i'm here and that's all that matters .. WHOOP.

I promise I'd see this book to the end, and a little break was all I needed to obtain determination and positivity finishing the last five to seven chapters of this story.

Thanks for the one hundred plus notifications as I went away, people really do care aw.

-

-

chapter sixty-four. fire meet gasoline.

 fire meet gasoline

-

-

I SIT ON A couch smiling and waving at people who proudly greet me through the depths of my home. With Harry sitting to my left -- like a left hand man, literally -- amiably before an abrupt wave of negativity along with hostility moves into me when Calum and my dad sit in the same confinement near me.

It happens immediately. Not expectant but abruptly — I'm engaging in a conversation with no other than the seed that gave me life and his stepson. My, kind of, stepbrother since the marriage that took place not too many months ago; several.

There's greetings and apprehensive smiles until dad is conversing with my Harry leaving nothing but an impressive smile to heighten the curvature of my lips. Harry never fails to impress anyone, including my dad who's never really been fond of Harry since the mishap myself and him had since the curious encounter of our preteen years.

Calum removes me from my proud trance. A distraction with not only his presence but his words too.

"You and me are just alike. You know it, too," he tells me confidently. Eyes bold and glistening as if he's just reached this realisation, as if he's at peace with it.

I don't say anything; the statement actually throws me off. Off into a world of thought. The similarities between I and Calum are noticeable. Tacit, but noticeable. We have the same problems — a parent abandoning them in a time of need, the abandonment issues, poor connection with a parent, a homosexual father — in a way.

And it's there. Those similarities between us are there, prominently there. We are alike as the realisation, too, dawns on me. Hits me with a broad bag of ice.

"We are," I muse. Calum laughs calmly, the look in his eyes never vanishing. Then it becomes easy to talk to Calum afterwards. It's like having a duplicate — instead there's a sudden connection. It leaves me to find Callie, my stepsister.

-

-

-

-

A short, unedited, and suckish filler just to bother everyone with my immediate presence.

GUESS WHO GOT THE 1975 TICKETS FOR MADISON SQUARE?

not me. everything sucks.